Hoye Tractor

/ Hoye Tractor #71  
Thank you all for your kind words. I am still here and I still visit TBN at least once a week but I’m not really able to post much right now. I am no longer working for ASAP.

I am currently taking some time off to hang out with the family and enjoy some hobbies that I was not able to do before.

I really do appreciate all of your kind words and all of your support over the last 20+ years!

Aaron
If you read my post a few up from this message I'm quoting, you probably know who I am...or at least remember me and that issue with the two defective three point lift valves!:ROFLMAO: Probably narrows it way down!

/ Hoye Tractor #72  
FWIW I just looked at what Diagrams I do have. All the YM2000 or 2cyl. and the only one I don't see is Power shift. There's 33 dia. in all. I can scan them and I may have them on CD. I'm going to look for them on Disk Etc. If someone needs a Dia. section PM. me and I'll scan it and get it to you. Hopefully they may show up on ASAP but if not I'll do the best I can. Posted this pic before. I can look up all the Part #'s for almost all Yanmar early models. It barely fit in the 3 ring Binder.:)

Attachments

• 000_0296.JPG
    000_0296.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 70

I sure wish that was digital! I'd send you a thumb drive to load it onto for me and pay shipping both ways for it.

Well I really only want the ym2000. If it's 33 pages. There probably not that high resolution. I wonder how many would fit in an email? Maybe we can figure out the postage and I get you to print them out for me? I'm not working in the Atlanta area like I was back in the day otherwise I'd say I would just swing by and grab some hard copies from you .

/ Hoye Tractor #73  
I sure wish that was digital! I'd send you a thumb drive to load it onto for me and pay shipping both ways for it.

Well I really only want the ym2000. If it's 33 pages. There probably not that high resolution. I wonder how many would fit in an email? Maybe we can figure out the postage and I get you to print them out for me? I'm not working in the Atlanta area like I was back in the day otherwise I'd say I would just swing by and grab some hard copies from you .
You know your welcome to them. And sure enough the reason I had my son set it up for me to print them. Expecting a worse case scenario Plus it gave me something I could do back then. Anybody needs one of the dia. is welcome for that matter. I'll work on getting a Digital file going if I can't find it.

/ Hoye Tractor #74  
You know your welcome to them. And sure enough the reason I had my son set it up for me to print them. Expecting a worse case scenario Plus it gave me something I could do back then. Anybody needs one of the dia. is welcome for that matter. I'll work on getting a Digital file going if I can't find it.
Thanks. I would imagine if you can trim out or combine all 33 pages for the YM2000 it would probably still be email-able size. Like I said there probably not that high quality or large of a file size.

/ Hoye Tractor #75  
I have the Ym2000 Diagrams all of them on Digital but they all won't load on here. They make a good way to reference parts That's for sure. PM me ;) LOL...

Attachments

• Camshaft.jpg
    Camshaft.jpg
    887.6 KB · Views: 35
   / Hoye Tractor #76  
Thanks. I would imagine if you can trim out or combine all 33 pages for the YM2000 it would probably still be email-able size. Like I said there probably not that high quality or large of a file si
Try the next replies in 10 files.

Attachments

• 3Pt. Control.jpg
    3Pt. Control.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 3Pt..jpg
    3Pt..jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 4WD. External.jpg
    4WD. External.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 4WD. Int..jpg
    4WD. Int..jpg
    126 KB · Views: 33
  • Block.jpg
    Block.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Brakes.jpg
    Brakes.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 32
  • crank shaft.jpg
    crank shaft.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Cooling .jpg
    Cooling .jpg
    153 KB · Views: 33
  • clutch.jpg
    clutch.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 39
  • Camshaft.jpg
    Camshaft.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 32
   / Hoye Tractor #77  
10-20

Attachments

• Electrical.jpg
    Electrical.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Fenders&Seat.jpg
    Fenders&Seat.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Front Axle 2WD..jpg
    Front Axle 2WD..jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Fuel Head.jpg
    Fuel Head.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Fuel Tank.jpg
    Fuel Tank.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Gear case.jpg
    Gear case.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Head.jpg
    Head.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Governor.jpg
    Governor.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Glow plugs.jpg
    Glow plugs.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Hyd.Sys..jpg
    Hyd.Sys..jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 28
   / Hoye Tractor #78  
20-30

Attachments

• Hydralic lift.jpg
    Hydralic lift.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Ing.Pump.jpg
    Ing.Pump.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Piston.jpg
    Piston.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Oil Sys..jpg
    Oil Sys..jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Intake&Exhaust.jpg
    Intake&Exhaust.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Injector.jpg
    Injector.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Starter.jpg
    Starter.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Starter&Charging.jpg
    Starter&Charging.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Shift&Levers.jpg
    Shift&Levers.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Rear Axle Int. .jpg
    Rear Axle Int. .jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 28
   / Hoye Tractor #79  
30-35

Attachments

• Steering External.jpg
    Steering External.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Steering Internal.jpg
    Steering Internal.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Throttle.jpg
    Throttle.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Trans.Case.jpg
    Trans.Case.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Wheels&Tires.jpg
    Wheels&Tires.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 30
   / Hoye Tractor #80  
I think that's all them. Sorry if there may be double posts or missed any Dia.. The PC. it was on was old as can be and super slow. Sure makes it easier when ordering parts.