Hoye Tractor

/ Hoye Tractor #81  
No longer having the parts Diagrams clickable with links to those parts makes shopping there very inefficient and or impossible now. Say I didn't know what to call a part. Without the diagram to click that part to get to it I am just randomly looking through pages and pages of parts hoping to stumble across it.

I'll give an example. Say I need a rear axle seal. If I don't know what that's called I can't type rear axle seal into the search bar because I don't know what said part is called. Now this is an overly simple example and most people that would be that far into an axle know what that is. But if not their forum is even gone to ask! This to me would drive away potential customers as they don't want to randomly click around just looking at random parts.

/ Hoye Tractor #83  
Maybe there's some hope. I just discovered my links to Hoye parts in this old post, now go to the same parts diagrams, but now on ASAP-Hoye.
Maybe that's what was going on. I think in this thread somewhere I had said the diagrams are still there I had just looked. I have one of the pages bookmarked or either leave the window open on my phone. I wonder if that's how I got there. And the next time I went there was just a list of the parts like when you Google them and then go in that way .

I know I had mentioned it somewhere maybe they are just rebuilding it somehow and all the features are not turned on right now. I think it would almost be suicide to get rid of the diagrams and go to just a random list of parts with absolutely no organization or rhyme or reason to them .

/ Hoye Tractor #85  
So, the site is merging with ASAP site to better accommodate to yanmar customers finding other parts that we offer. We are still keeping our tech center so that all the great videos that Aaron made will still be available. If you are looking for specific parts diagrams, we do offer a plethora of book options for each model. We are still here promise, just working some kinks out on the site. Thank you for your continued support. Give us a call if you need anything well be happy to help. 940-592-0181

/ Hoye Tractor #86  
So, the site is merging with ASAP site to better accommodate to yanmar customers finding other parts that we offer. We are still keeping our tech center so that all the great videos that Aaron made will still be available. If you are looking for specific parts diagrams, we do offer a plethora of book options for each model. We are still here promise, just working some kinks out on the site. Thank you for your continued support. Give us a call if you need anything well be happy to help. 940-592-0181
So it sounds like your no longer going to offer the parts Diagrams to help customers locate a part? It sounds as if you are now hoping to sell parts books to folks?

I go back to my example if I am trying to buy a part that I do not know the name for yet can point to it on a diagram I am supposed to wade through 25 pages of parts and hope I run a cross it or am I supposed to email you and say I need that little rubber circle things that sits under that things that's under my seat that has like a silver button on it? And then we wade back and forth what I'm talking about and which "oring" I am referring too? By the way this is not me asking about a part just throwing out an example. This doesn't seem like an efficient way to run your business? That takes a lot of computer or tech time talking to people vs the same guy clicking the parts Diagram and seeing the part he needs is O ring #22 or something for example and then being able to add it to his cart along with the oil filters and whatever else he was going to buy?

I hope I am just misunderstanding what I am reading here.

Edit: I will add I use to work in retail auto parts business. I can't tell you the frustration with both parties of someone coming in and trying to buy a part they don't know what it's called and sometimes not sure what it does? We didn't have diagrams in our archaic computers back then to point to. It often involved pulling parts and asking if this is the part till we found it.

Last edited:
   / Hoye Tractor #88  
So, we can still provide that support. It's just a convenience on your end to have the book. We are always happy to send emails with schematics of areas you are looking into. The process to find parts may take more time than usual.

/ Hoye Tractor #90  
We have heard that they are trying to implement this in the new website in the future. We just don't have any information just yet on the matter. So for the mean time we are happy to help you as best as we can.