Hung up!

/ Hung up!
Making the call wasn't too rough. Writing that check hurt a bit. But presenting the bill to the minister of finance, thats when the real pain started. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Thanks to everyone for their suggestions regarding my "situation". I do appreciate it.

/ Hung up! #12  
your "situation"reminded me of the first time I got my BX22 stuck. I was pushing some stumps into a old stagnant pond, after several attempts I managed to get far enough into the muck that it sucked the machine in. I used the FEL as suggested above to raise the front end of the tractor. I put rocks and logs under the wheels, still stuck.
Two of my neighbors got involved and we used a come-a-long,two 4 wheel drive trucks, a logging chain and a nearby tree. All told it took about 2 hours to get the tractor unstuck.
Later that night like a bolt out of the blue, it hit me I should have used the chain and the backhoe to pull myself out. That is my prefered way of getting unstuck now.
Yes, I got stuck backfilling some clay into the same pond, AGAIN. I extend the BH out as far as I can then run my chain around a nearby tree or a vehicle if no tree will do.
I know you didn't have a BH on at the time, just reminded me of how sometimes an answer is right there but i'm too dumb to see it.