Husco won't help me.. Need power beyond part number.

/ Husco won't help me.. Need power beyond part number. #1  

jnjpream

Gold Member
Tractor
BX22
I'm looking at picking up a 3 spool HUSCO value (9110C13C02F01M534) which is open center. The HUSCO says the valve is a JD OEM part and won't give me the part number of the power beyond sleeve.

Can anybody help me figure out what sleeve to use?

The HUSCO web site has documents on the 9110-C series valves and show power beyond as an option and the cut out valve has the internal thread to support the sleeve. But I can't find the HUSCO part number, and the JD dealers can't find it because I don't have the JD part number for the valve.

Are all HUSCO sleeves the same?

/ Husco won't help me.. Need power beyond part number. #2  
Is this valve used? I would consider a different valve just because you will always have a problem getting support on it.

/ Husco won't help me.. Need power beyond part number. #3  
I had a terrible time trying to get any info. out of Husco Int'l for my Ford loader valve. They told me the same OEM crap. I had a little more luck contacting the regional Husco dealer but again the OEM stuff arose. In the end I really got no help so I bought another valve to replace mine as the OEM was ridiculous in price.

/ Husco won't help me.. Need power beyond part number.
Kenny, that is a good point. I could machine a sleeve for myself, but then if something else went to heck I'd be sol again.

The valve is from Surplus Center. I was hoping that parts for the 9110 series valves were readily available, but that might not be the case. The next valve that would work for me jumps by $100 or so. :(

/ Husco won't help me.. Need power beyond part number. #5  
I found the same thing when I tried to get any information from Husco about the FEL valve on a Kubota.