Hydraulic connector problems

/ Hydraulic connector problems #11  
Could it be re pressurizing instantly?
On the tractor side, if the engine is running, and the valve is leaking a little - though unlikely.

Remember that the nipples of both the male and female couplings must be free to depress, just the male only won't do it. But, as mentioned, operating the valve both ways a few times with the engine off should relieve the female coupling pressure.

If all of this is not working, you're looking for for the female coupling collar not moving all the way back for some reason (ice frozen, or gunk in there). The collar has to putt far enough back to allow the locking balls to retract all the way in to receive the male coupler.

/ Hydraulic connector problems
On the tractor side, if the engine is running, and the valve is leaking a little - though unlikely.

Remember that the nipples of both the male and female couplings must be free to depress, just the male only won't do it. But, as mentioned, operating the valve both ways a few times with the engine off should relieve the female coupling pressure.

If all of this is not working, you're looking for for the female coupling collar not moving all the way back for some reason (ice frozen, or gunk in there). The collar has to putt far enough back to allow the locking balls to retract all the way in to receive the male coupler.
Thanks. Yeah I’ve pretty much eliminated any pressure on either side at this point. I’m going to detach one set of male and female and see what’s going on when I try to connect them. I’m suspecting it’s the locking bb’s in the collar getting in the way, possibly because I can’t pull the ring far enough back.

frustrating because it comes so close to snapping all the way in but is maybe a mm or two shy.

/ Hydraulic connector problems #13  
Honestly, those couplings are not very expensive. Sometimes it's just less frustrating to replace with new, that troubleshoot a very low cost part!

Thanks, to you and to all. Yeah I’m going to get some new style. We finally got the plow attached but - note we - I destroyed my 2022 man card because I had to get my wife to help. Pioneer connects should be banned now that cancel culture runs rampant. We had to cheat….took the fittings off, connected them on a table which was still almost impossible, then put them back on.

Also I really don’t like this Mahindra brand at all. The stupid design flaws make it a journey to change implements when it should be a simple stroll.

/ Hydraulic connector problems #16  
Thanks, to you and to all. Yeah I’m going to get some new style. We finally got the plow attached but - note we - I destroyed my 2022 man card because I had to get my wife to help. Pioneer connects should be banned now that cancel culture runs rampant. We had to cheat….took the fittings off, connected them on a table which was still almost impossible, then put them back on.

Also I really don’t like this Mahindra brand at all. The stupid design flaws make it a journey to change implements when it should be a simple stroll.
Not sure I would blame this issue on Mahindra.

Not sure I would blame this issue on Mahindra.
Yeah maybe not, but that was only one of several frustrations. I won’t go into detail but many many aspects of the overall design are puzzling at best, at least with this model.