Hydraulic Cylinder Leak Down on Box Blade???

/ Hydraulic Cylinder Leak Down on Box Blade??? #111  
And I you. We just gotta work on your bedside manner..... :D

Bedside manner......Nah.....next time you get outta line I'll just boot your @$$ to the couch:laughing:

/ Hydraulic Cylinder Leak Down on Box Blade??? #112  
And I you. We just gotta work on your bedside manner..... :D

I just had a very clear vision of you 'needling' your wife and pushing her buttons with savage precision!

/ Hydraulic Cylinder Leak Down on Box Blade??? #113  
I will readily admit I am no hydraulic expert, I am just a hack that has worked on and around hydraulically controlled equipment for over 40 years. I know just enough to be dangerous, but I do know cold on the right and hot on the left and schitt rolls down hill.. When you have a half million dollar piece of equipment broke down and nobody close to work on it, you have to learn on the job. When down time can cost millions an hour in delays, you better do something or you will be looking for a new job.

/ Hydraulic Cylinder Leak Down on Box Blade??? #114  
I just had a very clear vision of you 'needling' your wife and pushing her buttons with savage precision!

She doesn't fall for it...... ;)

We still don't know why Piston's cylinder drifted. Maybe never will know. :)

/ Hydraulic Cylinder Leak Down on Box Blade??? #115  
I will readily admit I am no hydraulic expert, I am just a hack that has worked on and around hydraulically controlled equipment for over 40 years. I know just enough to be dangerous, but I do know cold on the right and hot on the left and schitt rolls down hill.. When you have a half million dollar piece of equipment broke down and nobody close to work on it, you have to learn on the job. When down time can cost millions an hour in delays, you better do something or you will be looking for a new job.

Very true. :)