Hydraulic delay circuit

/ Hydraulic delay circuit #21  
Was planning on tractor hydraulics as the PTO will be used for the baler. So far it's still a picture in my head.

This may be a very silly question but... if you are using tractor hydraulics why can't you use the directional valve on the tractor to tilt and then return home? I suspect there are other functions involved or you are trying to automate this operation.

/ Hydraulic delay circuit #22  
This may be a very silly question but... if you are using tractor hydraulics why can't you use the directional valve on the tractor to tilt and then return home? I suspect there are other functions involved or you are trying to automate this operation.

Agree it's not like that baler is putting out a bale a sec., there is time to do it with the remote hyd.

/ Hydraulic delay circuit
Yes, there are other functions. Also will be planning on a power beyond port connection. So here's the sequence. Bales enter the accumulator from the baler. 3 bales are lined up and at that time an arm will move the lined up bales onto the tilt table. Action is repeated 3 or 4 times (haven't decided). This action can be accomplished using a log splitter valve with auto cycle. As the last row of bales enter the tilt table it should trip a lever to tilt the table. As the last Bale leaves the table It should reset and the table Will be ready to accept more bales.

Second video is very close. I'm not looking to turn the bales on end but yes that is what I'm looking to do.
One thought I had was to use a log splitter valve but on the return circuit for the hydraulic cylinder use a restriction valve to reduce the flow so that it would take more time and allow all the bales to be deposited on the ground.

/ Hydraulic delay circuit #26  
I have a project where I need to extend a cylinder and wait for a lever to trip the retraction of the cylinder. On another circuit I can use a log splitter valve with an automatic return but on this one I need to wait until an action takes place before I retract the cylinder. I was wondering if I held the same type of valve in the extend position until the action was completed would that work? This is for a tilt table and I need to wait until the material has cleared the table before tilting back to the original position.

Thanks in advance.
Could you make the pin hole for the rod end an oblong shape so the rod has to retract a bit before starting to pull the table back. ... Fool with table full extension point&balance and cylinder speed to get it right?

Thanks, I'll take a look at the manual. Spy- you have a very interesting solution. Hmmmmm

/ Hydraulic delay circuit #29  
RPW,
What other features are you trying to incorporate when you say this may require a power beyond option?

Not a PB on the accumulator but on the tractor. Currently I have 1 set of remotes on the rear of the tractor and I really don't want to have to hold the remote while driving.