• Works again.jpg
    Works again.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 57
   / Hydraulic problem.. I'm stumped #22  
Congratulations!

All the best,

Peter

/ Hydraulic problem.. I'm stumped #25  
Takes an Allen wrench. Still wondering were that came from. Work it's way through the fittings from the Hyd. Pressure. Here is were I use one to replace a Grease Zerk. Just had this old pic. out of a old overrun clutch.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    642.9 KB · Views: 196

/ Hydraulic problem.. I'm stumped #26  
Plug goes under #23 shown here. Didn't really move much, just came out of threads.

Attachments

• 2024-02-07-070243.jpg
    2024-02-07-070243.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
   / Hydraulic problem.. I'm stumped
Like Winston said, it just worked its way loose over the years. Never would have thought that would happen when i installed that plug years ago. Well, I torqued it down good this time.
For benefit of others who may read this thread later, here's info on what this plug does:

Attachments

• Headless plug in divider block for loader use.jpg
    Headless plug in divider block for loader use.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 30
   / Hydraulic problem.. I'm stumped #28  
How did it get inside the line?

/ Hydraulic problem.. I'm stumped #29  
The plug is mentioned in the flow test procedure up in post Hydraulic problem.. I'm stumped

The plug is mentioned in the flow test picture (red box). Perhaps what is left unsaid is that the plug needs to be screwed in there for loader functions to work. It would appear that the plug is under pressure in that location, so although it worked loose, it was held in place there by the flow. (Luckily!)

All the best,

Peter

Last edited:
   / Hydraulic problem.. I'm stumped #30  
It is not inside the line. It was installed in the divider block, worked it's way loose, but still inside the divider block and allowing flow to go straight to the 3 point.