Just bought this tractor, so far I love it... problem is that I have
front loader, and mid deck... well I paid for the extra lift kit for
the mower so I could use my 3-Point hitch independently... problem is
that I often would like to use my loader, before or after cutting
grass...

with my current setup I have only four hydraulic positions, two are
used to raise and lower my bucket, and two for raising or lowering my
mower deck... in order to then use the bucket to dump, I have to
disconnect the two for the mower and hook up the two for the bucket...

now my question, Do they make some sort of hydraulic selector valve
that I can have all the hoses hooked up at the same time, and select
with a lever or switch either bucket or mower? If so could you please
point me in the right direction?? oh, also I don't want to spend a
ton to do this...

thanks so much for any help!!!

/ Hydraulic question for JD 2520 #2  
Yes, what you want is a diverter or selector valve. They are made in both manual and electric forms. I believe there is one available from JD as an option, but not sure if they make it available for the 2520. There are several threads here discussing them, so a search should turn up a lot of good info.

Here is a manual one: http://surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2006072511573328&item=9-4128&catname=hydraulic

and here is a solenoid one: http://surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2006072511573328&item=9-1782&catname=hydraulic

/ Hydraulic question for JD 2520 #3  
I have a JD 2520 and had the same issue. I installed a selector I purchased from Northern tool & equipment, part number 2071. (manual selector which allows me to shift between loader and deck)

added bonus, I can install/remove the deck without having to shutdown tractor to shift hoses.

/ Hydraulic question for JD 2520
thanks so much for the replys guys... it helps!!!

/ Hydraulic question for JD 2520 #6  
Want to put top & tilt on my JD3120. Have 3rd SCV but need two for both cylinders. Solution was diverter valve, according to dealer. Problem is, $1100 and change for the valve, and another 700 plus change for the labor, which supposedly is very involved. I will eventually get this done, I'm sure. However, $1900 +/- was too much for me at this time.

I am told, however, that there are aftermarket solutions using a 3-spool valve mounted on rear fender via power beyond, but the Deere dealer tells me they can't do it for the x20 series because the manufacturer doesn't want them installed in that manner, possibly due to safety issue with plastic fenders. I imagine installing the aftermarket valve in this manner may void the warranty as well.