Hydraulic valve for grapple... what one?

/ Hydraulic valve for grapple... what one? #21  
I've used a lot of Italian valves. I've never seen one labeled wrong. So long as they have P, B, and T on them, you can be 99.9% certain that they are correct and your assumption about diagnosing the ports because of restriction of flow is incorrect in this case. Pumps are expensive, injuries are even worse, so you be careful!

/ Hydraulic valve for grapple... what one? #22  
I have a very similar valve (slightly bigger flow BM40).

The P on the left side is the pressure (same side as the pressure relief). The side and top ports are conected.
The T on the right side is the tank. Again, the side and top ports are connected.

I plugged the 2 side ports and just used all the ports on top (I'm not using PB)

The 2 ports on the top are the 2 work ports.

I'm afraid I dont know where the PB sleeve goes. Shoot an email to Blb.

/ Hydraulic valve for grapple... what one?
Ok then. Thanks guys. I'll take your guys word over my limited knowledge. That means Supply goes to #8 P. I'll plug #6 P.

PB sleeve goes in the #8 T and I use #6 T as return.

That leaves my with #6 A and B on top for my QD's

/ Hydraulic valve for grapple... what one? #24  
Sounds like a plan.

I'm fairly sure the PB goes in a return port as you suggest.

/ Hydraulic valve for grapple... what one?
It has too. It won't fit in any other port. There is a machined surface in the #8 T port that fits the o-rings on the PB. I emailed those guys for some info. How long they take to get back to me might be awhile. I've got a buddy who can speek Italian, I might get him to call italy for me.

If I do end up plumbing the valve this way my return will be a #6 T (with a restricton) and my supply will be a #8 P with no restricton.

Thanks again for everyone help. I for sure DON'T want to gernade my new valve or worse.

KC