Hydrauluc top & tilt kit

/ Hydrauluc top & tilt kit #1  

dwalk19

Gold Member
Tractor
2018 LS XG3140H TLB
Best place to buy hydraulic top link & side link, and whats best way to determine what length will need, going on 40hp LS xg3140,, thanks

/ Hydrauluc top & tilt kit #2  
Hydrauluc top & tilt kit

Try Fit-Rite Hydraulics. Brian can advise what size and length cylinders you need for your specific tractor.

Fit Rite Hydraulics - fitritehydraulics.com

I’ve bought 3 sets from him and still very pleased.

/ Hydrauluc top & tilt kit #3  
Fit Rite Hydraulics - fitritehydraulics.com is on here as MtnViewRanch & is likely to comment here at some point. Quality product he stands behind. But he does have a hefty wait list & they aren't the cheapest option.

My first set ran off with the old tractor. 2nd set took a long time to get here, after the dealer (non-FitRite) had 3 failures that leaked massively & didnt fit Had a pinhole show up in 1 cylinder after a year. Warranty replacement showed up in a week or so. I'll deal with the wait from FitRite if I ever need another set.

/ Hydrauluc top & tilt kit
Yes i've heard good things about fite rite, but i have some upcoming projects i'd really like to have them for sooner rather than later

/ Hydrauluc top & tilt kit #5  
Best way to determine length is to look at the adjustment range on what you have now, and asses whether that range is working for you.

That's what i assumed, fully extended and fully retracted and whatever comes close i suppose

/ Hydrauluc top & tilt kit #7  
That's what i assumed, fully extended and fully retracted and whatever comes close i suppose

Ideally you need a 7" stroke unit for your top link or a 9" stroke if you are using Pat's QH. You won't find either one anywhere except from me. Probably an 8" stroke off the shelf unit is going to be the closest that you will find. Look at this link, get the asked for dimension and then go searching for something that comes close to that measurement for your mid stroke.

Side link needs a 4" stroke unit. Measure the left side (stationary link) and built to that if you are going to build one yourself.

My current lead times are running 16-18 weeks.

Picture shows a 2 1/2" set for a Pat's system. 2" cylinders are really all you need though.

Good luck with your search. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3356.JPG
    IMG_3356.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 638
What size hoses would they require, does it matter if they are 1/2" or 3/8",

/ Hydrauluc top & tilt kit #10  
I prefer 3/8 as they conform to the limited space easier.