Hydro capacity GC2610

/ Hydro capacity GC2610
its gona b one of three things. i have ran into this before. if u will call my shop tomorrow i will walk u threw on whays wrong. 903-469-3034
hope i can help
Jeremy

Jeremy, I just put another 2 hrs on her this weekend, and the FEL might be operator error. :ashamed: I think I have been putting "a little Polish" on the stick. Pulling to the left as I dump or raise a little. I noticed the BH is a little slow on the Dipperstick retract or extend in the middle of the cylinder travel. I increase the RPM to 2000 and everything speeds up and is much smoother. I will try to call you tomarrow around the noon hour.:)

/ Hydro capacity GC2610
UPDATE: I located the slow FEL problem....Missing a nut on the cable that attaches to the joystick. I took the cover off and noticed that a nut was missing off the ballnut that connects to the valve under the floor.
Does not look as it was ever on, the paint was not scratched. Replaced missing nut and got my speed and control back. Not sure I would have ever noticed had I not had my first tractor and the control felt tighter.