Hydrolic fill Mitsubishi MT 372

/ Hydrolic fill Mitsubishi MT 372 #1  

xmetzger

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT 372
Hello everyone,

After an hydrolic liquid leak, i would like to refill the hydrolic fluid of my tractor. But i can't find the fill point! I've spent an hour searching, but impossible to find it! Even with the indications i've found on this forum.

A picture would be great if anyone has the time to take one.

Thank you very much in advance for you answers,

Xavier

/ Hydrolic fill Mitsubishi MT 372 #2  
ITs right beside the transmission shifter. There should be a little black rubber plug. If you are sitting on the tractor it is just right to where 2nd gear is.

Pretty easy to find!

/ Hydrolic fill Mitsubishi MT 372
Thanks a lot for your answer!

Where can I check the level of the hydraulic fluid then?

/ Hydrolic fill Mitsubishi MT 372 #4  
On the left side of the case (as you sit on the tractor) there is a little plug, (12 mm I think) Pull this plug, if gear lube comes out then the case is full. If not add it to the plug next to the shifter until it flows out of this hole.

I took a small 1/4 inch chunk of dowel and put it down the fill hole, you can then mark this dowel as full and use it as a dip stick.

Make sure you know what is in the case so you can add the same stuff

Ok, I will check this out tomorrow!

I found the plug and the fill point.

It seems to me that the hydrolic fluid is used both for the transmission and the hydrolics. Is that correct?

/ Hydrolic fill Mitsubishi MT 372 #7  
Yep that is correct. I had 90w gear oil in mine at first but now have Universal tractor fluid which works much faster.

OK thanks!

/ Hydrolic fill Mitsubishi MT 372 #9  
ok, gents. I just got one of these tractors, and I have a really stupid question: HOW DO I CHECK AND FILL THE ENGINE OIL?
Thanks in advance...
R

/ Hydrolic fill Mitsubishi MT 372 #10  
The oil filler and dipstick should be on the right side of the engine. Fairly close to the the bell housing. Low on the motor. I have seen some with independent stick and fill port, and others (like mine) where the dipstick is attached to the fill port cap.