Hydrolic fill Mitsubishi MT 372

/ Hydrolic fill Mitsubishi MT 372 #11  
Thanks. Found it. Now, how about the hydraulic fluid drain?? I found the fill hole, and I think I found the inspection hole (I think), but not sure how to drain the hyd fluid. And how much fluid is in there??
Thanks very much!!!
ron

/ Hydrolic fill Mitsubishi MT 372 #13  
I am having an issue with my hydraulics. The 3pt hitch is locked in the raised position and it will not go down. I have tried everything that I can think of to include: Draining the fluid and checking the filter screen, (is there supposed to be a spring in or on the filter screen? the sticker on the fender mentioned a spring but I did not see one.) (even with no fluid and air in the lines it did not go down), refilling with fresh universal tractor hydraulic fluid, draining the air out of the system, adjusting the speed control on the area below the front of the seat, and checked the hydraulic pump by cracking each seal one at a time and bumping the key for each (NOTE: Do not squat down directly in front of the out side of the pump and have someone bump the key... You will be covered in fluid! Lesson Learned:)

On a separate note, where can I find solid rims for my front tires? The split rim 3 bolt pattern that I have are ridiculous!

Thank you so much for any assistance!

/ Hydrolic fill Mitsubishi MT 372 #14  
Is this tractor new to you? Is it the first time you raised the 3pt? Is there an implement on it?.
When i brought mine home the previous owner had raised it and it stuck there. Likely it hadn't been raised in years and there was some corrosion at the top of the cylinder bore. The piston went up and stuck tight. I had to disassemble it and smack it down with a brass punch. Not too difficult.

/ Hydrolic fill Mitsubishi MT 372 #15  
Is this tractor new to you? Is it the first time you raised the 3pt? Is there an implement on it?.
When i brought mine home the previous owner had raised it and it stuck there. Likely it hadn't been raised in years and there was some corrosion at the top of the cylinder bore. The piston went up and stuck tight. I had to disassemble it and smack it down with a brass punch. Not too difficult.

The tractor is not new to me... I have used it and maintained it for the past 2 years. I didn't use it much in the winter months but I did start it and operate all the functions at least once a month or so. It was covered with a tarp when not in use and a 2ltr bottle with the top cut off was placed over the exhaust even though it has a cap. I don't understand why it would stop working all of the sudden... Do you know if there is supposed to be a spring in or on the mesh filter on the right rear side of the tractor? The sticker on the fender mentions a spring but I haven't seen one and I can't recall if there was ever one on or in it. Thanks for any help!

/ Hydrolic fill Mitsubishi MT 372 #16  
Hi I think I have a MY342D. I have a leak in a strange place it seems like it's just a cap.

Attachments

• IMG_20230604_100109873.jpg
    IMG_20230604_100109873.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 38