Loader Hydrolic Value

/ Hydrolic Value #31  
What is the Spririt response? Do they not provide support for their loaders?

/ Hydrolic Value
I called Spirit in Wisconsin on Friday. Apparently there is only one guy that deals with the loaders. I left him two messages on his voice mail and I left a third message with a real person. I have not received a call back from them. I will see if I get a call back on Monday. I put it out

I could not figure out how the valve cracked if the hydraulics were disconnected.

/ Hydrolic Value #33  
Is there any chance that water could have become trapped inside the valve and then froze?

/ Hydrolic Value #34  
Somethings not right here for sure,the loader sitting alone could not build up enough pressure to "EXPLODE" the side of the valve out,I think it was still connected to the tractor also.

I would contact Ronald at Ranchhand Supply,he can build a kit for you that has everything you will need including a New Valve ,Brackets,hoses,fittings,ect.

Ronald will only build complete systems, so if you are wanting to buy the valve,you may not want to call him,I've know him long enough that,he can and will provide the whole system turnkey,but he will not be interested in doing just parts/pieces of this job .Everyone that I have sent to him have been very happy.

And he answers his phone ,give him a call 757-650-9124

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

/ Hydrolic Value
No chance of water got in and froze. It has worked perfectly for 6 years. The temperature is in the 80's to 90's.

I think the equipment dealer screwed up. He works on alot on heavy equipment and I don't think the mechanic knew much about hydraulics on this type of tractor.

What should I tell or ask the dealer about this? I feel he should replace the valve but I know he will probably tell me it was defectice.

Thanks,

Don

/ Hydrolic Value #36  
The forces involved must have been incredible.

I have heard of instances where the quick connects, when disconnected at low temperatures and then allowed to heat in the sun become unworkable due to the pressure induced by the sun's heat.

/ Hydrolic Value #37  
I think the equipment dealer screwed up. He works on alot on heavy equipment and I don't think the mechanic knew much about hydraulics on this type of tractor.
Hydraulics are hydraulics regardless of the machine, Cat, Case, Euclid, Jinma...

What should I tell or ask the dealer about this? I feel he should replace the valve but I know he will probably tell me it was defectice.
Tell him it worked for six years prior to going into his shop and now it's broken. Ask him to explain the science behind his diagnosis of "defective". Tell him you are on his side and that you want a diagnosis that will stand up in court