I am a New used Tractor Owner

/ I am a New used Tractor Owner #11  
Congratulations on your purchase, looks like a clean machine.
Mike

/ I am a New used Tractor Owner
I suggest you revise your T-B-N PROFILE, eliminating Ford 3000, replacing the Ford with Kubota and the correct Kubota model designation, L2850.

Now I have a Kubota I know almost nothing about.

Here are the basic specifications for your Kubota L2850:

The tires and bucket indicate a low hours machine. Change the old fluids and filters for new as soon as possible. You have a reliable, easy to work on tractor. CONGRATULATIONS!
Done, I was employed on a farm when I originally made the profile. Didn't own the 3000 but ran it for the boss.

Auburn, very nice. I lived in Seneca Falls many years ago, used to go to Lasca's up there for special occasions. Still talk about
Congratulations on your purchase, looks like a clean machine.
Mike

Congrats on finally getting a tractor. Looks like you been lurking for quit some time so you probably know this already. Since it is a Kubota with fel I advise educating yourself about subframe reinforcement often required to prevent $$$ damage to tractor.
Click here for a thread addressing subframe reinforcement and opportunity to post pictures and ask questions about existing subframe. If you don't already have a multimeter and know how to use it I suggest going ahead and buying one because Kubota put a Rube Goldberg electrical system on their tractors. Search Kubota forum(s) with terms like click, safety , battery ,crank and start for a primer on no start situations. Not saying you made a mistake,just trying to get you out ahead of potential problems so you are prepared to fix them.
I've been casually watching Auction prices for about 5 years. I haven't heard about the reinforcement issues but I never looked that seriously at Kubota, thinking all along I'd end up with a Massey 1010 or Ford Dexta. Lucky me I've got a Fluke or 2, HVAC work, so I hope to be able to get a bit of work done with it.

Auburn, very nice. I lived in Seneca Falls many years ago, used to go to Lasca's up there for special occasions. Still talk about that place!
Shoot, hadn't realized I didn't update that. I loved it there but my Virginia wife couldn't take the winters anymore. Tops and Wegmans had coolers in the Auburn stores of premade meals from Lascas to take home and cook. We're in Coastal VA now.

Congrats, now convert that pinned on bucket to SSQA for a whole slew in improved attachments like palletforks etc.
The idea of pallet forks was how I sold myself on getting it over just a lawn tractor from Lowes. Everything else is just bonus running a tractor time.

/ I am a New used Tractor Owner #16  
I just love the enthusiasm in that OP. Congrats, you will soon realize the only mistake you made was not buying one sooner! Seriously, you're going to hate your former self by next summer.

Congrats, and nice machine. My neighbor has an L2850 and it had been a workhorse for many years.
I ran a 7' rear finish mower on my previous L3410 just fine. I think for regular grass cutting you could go with a 7' mower if it's not too wide for your area.
Honestly the 2850 is bigger than I need right now but I plan to change that, I ended up with a Woods RM59 from FB marketplace which is nice and tight to the tractor but it's just an acre and I've got trees and 3 outbuildings. I've got a friend that's a small engine mechanic and he was telling me about a deere needing an ignition box and the digital ignition box was $500 I like a $20 key switch so I figured Kubota from late 80's-early 90's was when they earned the reputation for being durable and reliable so that's a good place to start.

/ I am a New used Tractor Owner #18  
Congrats on the purchase. I have had a L3650 for the last 23 years. They are excellent basic tractors.
Yours appears to have the hood opening for the optional air precleaner.
Have fun.