I Build "UGLY"

/ I Build "UGLY" #11  
Jim have a Brother. College Professor now retired. Have teased him all of his life that he was educated above his brain level.
He is always trying new ideas but seldom used enough materal for strength.
One of the last was a trencher using spikes welded to a car rim to dig a water line and a lawn mower motor and frame to hold the wheel. The first rock caused a spiting of spikes toward where he was holding the frame.
But the area where you live the fence lines was always interesting catcus limbs and what ever was handy to keep the cows in or out.
Looks like good usuable stuff you have. No need for paint the dry air metal doesn't rust.
ken

/ I Build "UGLY"
Ugly is fine, but remember if you decide to build a dump trailer, I already have the "Ugly dump trailer" name copyrighted...

David from jax

David why did you do that. Maybe for a small fee I can use your copyrighted name. :laughing:

If all else fails, apply the bar rule, drink 'till she' s cute !! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You may have noticed in some of my pictures, there is a grocery bag. Way cheaper than paint. :laughing::thumbsup:

Attachments

• stairs-2-e.jpg
    stairs-2-e.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 250
  • dump cab 2.jpg
    dump cab 2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 195
  • dump engine.jpg
    dump engine.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 184
  • dump door.jpg
    dump door.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 175
  • tire-2.jpg
    tire-2.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 221
  • New Rifle.jpg
    New Rifle.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 204
   / I Build "UGLY"
This thread was intended to be fun. And to give those of us that don't build picture perfect a chance to show our projects.

Sure glad to see you folks enjoying it.

Attachments

• 08-xmas-tree.jpg
    08-xmas-tree.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 295
   / I Build "UGLY" #14  
If it works don't fix it..........Functionality is the name of the game............

/ I Build "UGLY" #16  
Crash:How has that racing steering wheel set up on top link worked for you ? :thumbsup:
Looks like you get more leverage from it.

Boone

/ I Build "UGLY"
Crash:How has that racing steering wheel set up on top link worked for you ? :thumbsup:
Looks like you get more leverage from it.

Boone
Lets not be making fun of my fine 5 cylinder dump truck. The engine has 8 cylinders, but 3 are in the union and on strike. :laughing: Just a small problem with the clutch. If you rock the truck a little it will take hold and off you go. Unless you really mash on the go pedal and that power house engine really jumps to life. :D

The pistol in the new picture is a murder weapon. Bolt for bolt copy of a 22 cal. Colt single action. It was found buried in the desert and still has 2 or 3 unfired rounds in it.

Attachments

• Darts Vane.jpg
    Darts Vane.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 175
   / I Build "UGLY"
The roller - is it an old water heater?

The roller pictured was made from an old steam generator. I made one for a neighbor to pull with his lawn tractor and it was made from a 20 gal. hot water tank. Also made him a little drag for the tractor.

Attachments

• stove-1-e.jpg
    stove-1-e.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 123
  • burgers-1-e.jpg
    burgers-1-e.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 127
  • burgers-2.jpg
    burgers-2.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 119
  • stove-2-e.jpg
    stove-2-e.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 130
  • snow on stove.jpg
    snow on stove.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 237
   / I Build "UGLY" #20  
Never seen a tractor wearing "drag", oh sorry got confused with the San Fransisco thread.

Like that gun too, any history to it , or hunches?