I do not understand

/ I do not understand #11  
My HST tractor will not roll with the clutch depressed. I'm pretty sure the clutch is only there as a safety feature. The tractor will roll with the transmission in neutral.

/ I do not understand #12  
I think it has to be stuck in gear but I can't understand with both the range and the gear selectors in neutral. Both lever move easily and feel right.

Yeah, that's a little puzzling. The range shifter would not move that freely if the rods are hung up. Might be worthwhile to take that panel off and check the action of the range shift linkage (tractor not running of course) maybe something has become detached, hopefully not internally.

/ I do not understand
Maybe I can figure it out later. My 684 has a bad block. My 584 has worn gears and jumps out of gear with any load. I split the 684 and removed the engine. Thats why I was moving the 584. When the hydraulic line broke I figured it was time to split it and put the engine on the 684. I had planned on putting the two broken halves together so they would be easier to move. When I get the 584 apart maybe I can figure it out.

Anyone need an old broke tractor?