I figured it out

/ I figured it out #11  
<font color=blue>if FOPS is just a hard hat (HH) or something more permanently attached (to CUT, not my head)</font color=blue>

/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gifEither one ought to qualify./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif But as a "tractor" term, I think it's usually a 4 post supported canopy.

/ I figured it out
No offense taken. I knew you were joking and maybe my joke back was too dry. I apologize as well if that wasn't clear.

/ I figured it out #14  
I'm still trying to figure out how "Boomer" relates to New Holland. Do they explode or something?

/ I figured it out #15  
Hell, I ain't bashful ! I asked!! I work in Aconym hell (telecom) any man in his right mind shouldn't be required to know em all

/ I figured it out #16  
Oldcrusty, Worked in telecom since 73, I REALLY know what you mean. I believe it is worse than the military. On the boomers thing, not sure I would want to own one called that :)

/ I figured it out #17  
Always keep a FAD handy.

Friggen Acronym Detector

/ I figured it out #18  
<font color=blue>Do they explode or something? </font color=blue>

heck no .... a boomer is what they call a chain tightener back in Western Canada ... so I assumed they called the CUT a "Boomer" since they tightened the chain enough to make it turn blue ... /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ I figured it out #19  
<font color=blue>"I'm still trying to figure out how "Boomer" relates to New Holland. Do they explode or something?"</font color=blue>

Well, since New Holland used to be Ford... and Ford made the Pinto... and Pintos would explode when hit in the rear... maybe that's the connection...

Seriously, I have no idea. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ I figured it out #20  
<font color=blue>I'm still trying to figure out how "Boomer" relates to New Holland.<font color=blue>

<font color=black>I always thought it was a marketing idea to attract the Baby<font color=black><font color=blue> Boomer <font color=blue><font color=black> Generation.<font color=black>/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif