I figured it out

/ I figured it out #21  
YEP! THAT WAS MY THOUGHT ALSO. i would have bought one but i was too old/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ I figured it out #22  
i think it stands for abreavitons, or ab.s stands for something i don't have anymore.

/ I figured it out #23  
<font color=blue>ab.s stands for something i don't have anymore</font color=blue>

Yeah, instead of ab.s I now have a gu.t /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

/ I figured it out #25  
<font color=blue>I always thought it was a marketing idea to attract the Baby Boomer Generation</font color=blue>

Based on the photos and the "impress your neighbor" comments in the sales lit, I think you're correct.

Maybe I should buy one of those Chinese Futian tractors and trick all my neighbors into admiring me /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ I figured it out #26  
<font color=black>Now, when the New Holland<font color=black><font color=blue> BLUE BOOMERS <font color=blue><font color=black>turn<font color=black><font color=red> RED<font color=red><font color=black> and become <font color=red>Case<font color=red> <font color=black>tractors what does the <font color=red>"DX" <font color=red><font color=black>designation stand for?<font color=black>

/ I figured it out #27  
Lord knows what Boomer really stands for, but being one I really hesitated before buying a blue tractor. But what the heck, my neighbors at the farm know I ain't local already... and besides some of then drive blue too.

Chas

Attachments

• 47-231787-Tractorreallysmall.jpg
    47-231787-Tractorreallysmall.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 76
   / I figured it out #28  
Chas,

I was looking at your Bio.... are you over near Bergton ?

/ I figured it out #29  
Yep we are. The horizon in the attachment to my first post is the Va./W.Va state line.

/ I figured it out #30  
I am 42 and have vacationed at Lost River every year since I was 10. We originally learned of the place from Rev Don Willman who was minister at the Lutheran church in Bergton until the 70's. We usually go the first week of August which usually coincides with the Bergton fair. We have missed only a couple in the past decade and have the best time when we go. It's amazing how much fun is nestled in the "holler" between the ridges.
Mark