I have green fluid draining down?

/ I have green fluid draining down? #1  

tanman

Tractor
L4330
I was looking at a 2023 Kioti 4210 se, I noticed there was green fluid dripping down from the clear hose (picture enclosed and highlighted of the hose), what is it? This clear hose is on the back of the tractor underneath (running down) the enclosed cab area.

Attachments

• paint.jpg
    paint.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
   / I have green fluid draining down? #2  
I was looking at a 2023 Kioti 4210 se, I noticed there was green fluid dripping down from the clear hose (picture enclosed and highlighted of the hose), what is it? This clear hose is on the back of the tractor underneath (running down) the enclosed cab area.
Silly question, but can you follow the hose back to the start? Could it be washer fluid?

/ I have green fluid draining down? #3  
is it the drain hose from ac evaporator??? i see leakage on mine if i run defrost during winter to keep condensation off of glass. have no idea what color it is when it was new...now its colorless.

/ I have green fluid draining down?
Silly question, but can you follow the hose back to the start? Could it be washer fluid?
It goes up to the top of the cab then goes hidden. I thought windshield wiper fluid also but the liquid is a heavier substance. Anyone have a manual to clarify that clear hose? I have not purchased 1 yet (hopefully soon).

/ I have green fluid draining down? #5  
if it goes into cab roof, it has to be ac drain hose.

/ I have green fluid draining down? #9  
It looks like a condensate drain tube. That duck bill thingy at the lower end keeps bugs out. My tractor isn't cabbed, and I'm not sure how KIOTI AC/Heater system operates, but most will use the AC compressor to dry the incoming air and remove moisture at the condensor, then gravity drain through a tube like the one shown. If it was coolant, the smell should be pretty obvious.
Patrick

/ I have green fluid draining down?
It looks like a condensate drain tube. That duck bill thingy at the lower end keeps bugs out. My tractor isn't cabbed, and I'm not sure how KIOTI AC/Heater system operates, but most will use the AC compressor to dry the incoming air and remove moisture at the condensor, then gravity drain through a tube like the one shown. If it was coolant, the smell should be pretty obvious.
Patrick
Why green fluid draining? it was green as can be.