I have green fluid draining down?

/ I have green fluid draining down? #11  
Taste it and report back what it tastes like. Well, roll it in the fingers first, and perhaps smell it first.

You've got oil, water, antifreeze, gas, diesel, etc.

Antifreeze will taste extremely sweet.

/ I have green fluid draining down? #12  
Could it be antifreeze from a leaking heater core in the cab.
Could very well be because a leaking heater core will drain into the drain pan that drains the AC condenser as well. Replacement isn't a big deal but you would have to buy the OEM core simply because the existing one will be a very specific dimension and the inlet and outlet will also be specific to the application.

Could also be a loose clamp that is allowing the heater hose(s) to weep and that would be a much less costly ordeal. You still have to pull the roof however and if I were you, I'd factor that into the offered price. I'm only familiar with the Kubota roof on my M9 and I do pull the roof every spring and clean the AC evaporator and heater core as part of my annual maintenance regimen anyway. The Kubota roof is easy to get off and on but it does take a helper to remove as it's somewhat cumbersome to do.

/ I have green fluid draining down? #13  
Have you compared the color with the radiator fluid color?

/ I have green fluid draining down? #14  
Tasting it will tell but just a tiny bit because antifreeze can cause liver failure.

/ I have green fluid draining down? #15  
Im thinking you may have a leak in heat exchanger/ heater core , getting coolant leaking…..possibly.

Its a 2023 unit, still under warranty

/ I have green fluid draining down? #16  
Tasting it will tell but just a tiny bit because antifreeze can cause liver failure.
This isn't wine tasting. It doesn't take much. The LD50 for ethylene glycol is about 1.4ml/kg, or somewhere around 100gm or ml for an adult.
Dipping a finger and tasting is on the mg scale.
Apparently diesel is even less toxic.

If you're really concerned about that mg of ethylene glycol, follow it with a shot of whisky.

/ I have green fluid draining down? #17  
Any chance it is the overflow from the rad overflow bottle ?

/ I have green fluid draining down? #18  
Man, when I read the title I thought this was a healthcare thing and didn't want to open the thread. Glad it is just your tractor!

Pretty sure Anifreeze is the only green fluid on a tracator!