I have to wonder why?

/ I have to wonder why? #31  
WaxMan, no one seems to replace the solid joystick lever with a tube so the wires can run in it to under the boot and be completely invisible. Have you considered it? Is it a bad idea?

No I think you have a good idea, if my lever was straight I would drill a 1/4 inch hole threw it. Being bent creates a whole different problem.

/ I have to wonder why? #32  
So, you have taken the switches out of the knob to please yourself in your particular application.

Imagine trying to sell that.

If tasked to include the switches, could you fault the designers?

/ I have to wonder why? #34  
All that and you use a switch from Princess Auto?:eek:
:thumbsup::laughing:

I Wish they Had a " Like " button here like they have on Facebook , so when somebody responds to a thread , You can " Like " / " Thumbsup " Their Response without having to type out or Quote them !!!! :thumbsup:

To Funny !! :D

Fred H.

/ I have to wonder why?
So, you have taken the switches out of the knob to please yourself in your particular application.

Yes I have and it's much more comfortable to use! I wouldn't have bothered to replace it IF I could have gotten my hand around it.

Imagine trying to sell that.

Sell what? I'm not trying to sell anything!

If tasked to include the switches, could you fault the designers?
Yes. It's a poor design.

All that and you use a switch from Princess Auto?:eek:

So whats wrong with Princess Auto? It's an American made switch that happens to be top quality and waterproof. My question to you is, Do you not like Princess Auto or it is because you don't like products made in the USA? :confused3:

:thumbsup::laughing:

I Wish they Had a " Like " button here like they have on Facebook , so when somebody responds to a thread , You can " Like " / " Thumbsup " Their Response without having to type out or Quote them !!!! :thumbsup:

To Funny !! :D

Fred H.

Ya me to. Especially after a statement like Arc Weld made :laughing:

/ I have to wonder why? #36  
Sir Paul! What a nice mod! I really liked the switchbox milled out of solid bar stock. :thumbsup:

One newbie style question: When you were buffing the knob outside, and it kept getting hotter and hotter, why didn't you cool it off with a little pan of water or maybe use some of that spare snow out there? :D

The video was great. It had lots of detail and it was great to be in the shop with you, so to speak.
Enjoy the Spring! (Just as soon as it decides to show up!)

/ I have to wonder why? #37  
Guys take your comments out if your just going to play games. Take it off line.
I know I dont care for this childish B.S. and would rather read of supportive threads by both of you.

Chris

For those who are wondering about this post - Previous to it Waxman posted something and then deleted it, again.

/ I have to wonder why?
Sir Paul! What a nice mod! I really liked the switchbox milled out of solid bar stock. :thumbsup:

One newbie style question: When you were buffing the knob outside, and it kept getting hotter and hotter, why didn't you cool it off with a little pan of water or maybe use some of that spare snow out there? :D

The video was great. It had lots of detail and it was great to be in the shop with you, so to speak.
Enjoy the Spring! (Just as soon as it decides to show up!)

Thanks Paul. Well Paul that's a great question. It really is. When buffing aluminum you need to get into the "heat zone". I find when the metal is cool you don't get the same effect. It may be just me. If I dunked it in the snow or water then I'd have to get a towel and dry it off before I could start in again.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the video. I got another one that should be up in the next day or so. :dance1:
Great hearing from you my friend.

For those who are wondering about this post - Previous to it Waxman posted something and then deleted it, again.

Well to be honest I never noticed. I don't see his posts, don't go to his threads. There's approximately 230.000 members on this forum and I have one and only one on my ignore list and I bet you can guess who that might be. I wish he would do the same.
Life is good :cool2:

Last edited:
   / I have to wonder why? #39  
cschulz, after I saw your post . I said you're right and deleted it. And was not going to post again. I was done.

Seems like dsmiley wanted to keep something going.
Which led Paul to act like he took the high road,

Well to be honest I never noticed. I don't see his posts, don't go to his threads. There's approximately 230.000 members on this forum and I have one and only one on my ignore list and I bet you can guess who that might be. I wish he would do the same.
Life is good :cool2:

Paul, lets just be clear, Please don't mislead people again and try and come off like your above it all and not instigating things in the background, its nice you have your public soapbox Youtube to spout off, and yes after the comment you posted about me yesterday.
I replied here because I can't there.
You have loss all credibility with me. Even your "honest" quote above I don't believe.

I am all done posting on TBN about this, unless someone tries to single me out, again. So dance away, Little Red Man , I'm not going anywhere.

So dsmiley, if your satisfied just leave it alone. If not, it's your ball.
cschulz thank you for being fair and referring to both of us, that is why it was deleted, your post was fair, sorry I had to post again.

Last edited: