I need a super bright LED spotlight

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #11  
If your goal is just to let the "tourists" know they are in the wrong place; maybe a good/high quality laser light would do the trick. One with a bit wider beam.

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #12  
If your goal is just to let the "tourists" know they are in the wrong place; maybe a good/high quality laser light would do the trick. One with a bit wider beam.

Not too wide... About half an inch... Red in color. Make them think its attached to something with long range abilities.

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight

Where would you find such a thing?

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #14  
This DeWalt spotlight is not cheap, but it will easily light up objects, cars and people at 1/8 mile, which is only a little over 200 yards. DEWALT DCL43 2V MAX Jobsite LED Spotlight - - Amazon.com.

When I had an intruder drive up to the house and come into my (open) garage I kept this light in his face and it was obvious that he was very uncomfortable. The other hand was on the concealed carry, but the light made using that not necessary and it stayed concealed. Had some cock & bull story about wanting to see "Delray" but didn't know what address he was going to or much of anything else.

Anyway the light was blinding enough to make him realize he was at a great disadvantage and he drove back down the driveway pretty fast.

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #15  
Where would you find such a thing?

Not sure exactly but I work with several guys who have them. The light is green, about the size of a medium sharpie. Pretty sure they can cast a light on the moon. :laughing:

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #16  
I have a Streamlight light box that I put a Streamlight LED head on. My old light box is a lot older than LEDs. The new head is super bright.

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #17  
One caution re add-on LED flashlight bulbs: I discovered by instantly smoking two of them, that a lantern with the 6 volt spring-terminal battery is Reverse Polarity. ie Positive goes to the bulb shell and negative to the base. This is opposite an ordinary flashlight.

I bought four bulbs from China via Ebay clearly described as dual-polarity - but they weren't.

The remaining two bulbs worked fine in flashlights.

Caveat Emptor.

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #18  
Over the years I've consistently used Makita lights. From 7.2 to 9.6 to 12 to 18 volt. I now have a Makita DML802. Its a 18 volt, Lithium Ion, LED, hand-held spot light. It will reach across my little lake - 900 feet - and illuminate/surprise coyotes that are sneaking around the cliffs looking for a nighttime snack. It uses the same battery pack as my screw driver and impact driver. This light is used nightly when the dog & I go out for our evening business. Being LED, it appears the original battery will go on forever prior to needing a recharge. It will last longer than two months of nightly use without needing a battery recharge.

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #19  
I have one of the stanley fat-max LED waterproof lights from walmart for $30. No idea on specs, but it will light up the side of my parents house pretty good, thats just under 1/8 mile....bout 200 yds on the money.

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #20  
5000 lumen LED upgrade for the 6D Maglight, $113: Maglite LED upgrade 5, lumen!

Holy Bright Light Batman! :shocked: Kinda a high price though. My "upgrade" was around $65 if'n I remember right which was a bit much but I felt it was worth the money. 5,000 lumen is a bunch of light. :shocked:

Later,
Dan