I need a super bright LED spotlight

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #21  
Since I already have the Ridgid driver, drill and sawzall with the 18vdc batteries and charger, this looks good. Off to see the light specs.

Thanks!

The specs at Home Depot say 100 lumens, but it is much brighter than that! The lens creates a spot beam in the center and the outer ring is a flood. I use mine each night when I put away my chickens. Takes me 10 minutes a night, and the light lasts several months on one charge. For kicks, at night, I point it at a yellow SLOW road sign about 100 yards from my house, and turn the light on and off repeatedly. It makes the sign look like its flashing, and cars going too fast hit the brakes every time! For $20, you can't go wrong.

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #22  
Here's a plus for the Streamlight light box. It has an adjustable head and can be used as a work light. ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1476664530.939807.jpgImageUploadedByTractorByNet1476664562.987333.jpg

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight
Thanks 4570! but I'm not really looking for a worklight.

What I want is to be able to burn the retinas of trespassers at +1/8 miles. [Of course, the previous statement is null and void if it violates the COC] Worklights I got.

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #24  
There's probably higher powered stuff around, but as far as battery life and all are usefulness it's hard to beat. Here it is at about 200 yards away. The picture really doesn't do it justice.

image-2805103919.jpg

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight
Here's what I ended up getting: Convoy L6 LED Flashlight.

Here's YT video on it: Convoy L6, 38�� lumen. Best flashlight under $1�� bucks! A MUST HAVE! - YouTube

Here's a thread discussing it on CandlePowerForums: Best flashlight under $100 bucks! Convoy L6 3800 lumen. A MUST HAVE!!

[ETA: I don't know why the YT link is showing $1; it should be "$100"]

I bought mine from Adventure Sports Flashlight (the OP of the CPF thread and the Youtuber video). EXCELLENT flashlight! Can't say enough about it. Powerful as heck and built like a tank.

If you do buy the Convoly L6 from ASF, do not buy the 26650 batteries from them, they are too long for the flashlight (my one complaint). What you are looking for are Keeppower Protected 5200 mAh 26650 LiIon batteries that are less than 70mm in length, you can get them for from Banggood.com, make sure they specifically state: "Fits the Convoy L6".

Thanks for all the help, especially whoever suggested CPF!!!

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #26  
Well I realize this thread is almost over but I need to put in a vote for
This DeWalt spotlight is not cheap, but it will easily light up objects, cars and people at 1/8 mile, which is only a little over 200 yards. DEWALT DCL43 2V MAX Jobsite LED Spotlight - - Amazon.com.

When I had an intruder drive up to the house and come into my (open) garage I kept this light in his face and it was obvious that he was very uncomfortable. The other hand was on the concealed carry, but the light made using that not necessary and it stayed concealed. Had some cock & bull story about wanting to see "Delray" but didn't know what address he was going to or much of anything else.

Anyway the light was blinding enough to make him realize he was at a great disadvantage and he drove back down the driveway pretty fast.

I've used it as a "headlight" for my M4700. Duct tape a peanut jar (plastic) to the crossbar, drop the base of the flashlight in.

But I've an investment in the 20V max line, probably about 10 batteries from the smallest (1.5AH?) to the largest and they are my go-to portable tool. So I always have charged batteries around.

And I got the flashlight from Blains Farm and Fleet for $59 last year.

Attachments

• IMG_20151120_193714401.jpg
    IMG_20151120_193714401.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_20151120_193425776.jpg
    IMG_20151120_193425776.jpg
    782.6 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_20151120_193018874_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20151120_193018874_HDR.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 346
   / I need a super bright LED spotlight #27  
My super spotlight is an actual aircraft (cessna type) landing light sealed beam.
It is standard 4" sealed beam but designed to focus at long range.
As to cost it is just a few more $$ than standard automotive sealed beam.
Works 4 me.

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #28  
My super spotlight is an actual aircraft (cessna type) landing light sealed beam.
It is standard 4" sealed beam but designed to focus at long range.
As to cost it is just a few more $$ than standard automotive sealed beam.
Works 4 me.
Yes but ... The original inquiry was for an LED light. I think to reduce the size/weight of the whole thing by containing a smaller battery. Doesn't that sealed beam headlight use considerable watts?

This would be great for a boat or something with adequate power available, but I expect not ideal for handheld.

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #29  
As an update on this thread, Ryobi just came out with a 21W LED flashlight for their 18V One+ system for $50. It runs off of the battery and also comes with a lighter adapter to run off a car. Ryobi shows the flashlight at 2500 lumens and 700 yards and 5 hour run time on their big battery. Also comes with a hi and lo setting. As soon as my Home Depot has it in stock, I will be getting it.

Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Dual Power LED Spotlight-P717 - The Home Depot

/ I need a super bright LED spotlight #30  
Thanks 4570! but I'm not really looking for a worklight.

What I want is to be able to burn the retinas of trespassers at +1/8 miles. [Of course, the previous statement is null and void if it violates the COC] Worklights I got.
Hand held marine spotlights are just the ticket. Princeton Tec, Streamlight, Q Beam and other manufacturers make 500-1,000 Lumen models. Baas Pro sells a 300 Lumen model for $50 and West Marine sells a 1,300 Lumen model for $100.

http://t.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops...argeable-LED-Spotlight/product/1410180742184/

STREAMLIGHT Waypoint Rechargeable Handheld Spotlight | West Marine

WEST MARINE Waterproof 13-Lumen Rechargeable Spotlight | West Marine