I Pod question

/ I Pod question #21  
We have bought a few Sandisk MP3 players. I don't think we have spent more the $50 on one. I think my current one is 4GB or maybe 8GB Fuze and I put in an extra memory card. But the 4/8GB is holding 20 ish CDs. Just looked for the player but I can't find it. :eek: It is danged small little thing. :D Hope I did not loose it. :rolleyes:

For the price I think the Sandisk Fuze is hard to beat and it has a FM radio that is pretty decent.

Windows Media Player will synch with the Sandisk and rip the CDs.

My first PC back when PC's were called micro computers was an Apple II+. Back then Apples products were a good value. Today their products are very expensive for what you get. The advantage of the IPod is its market share so there are lots of products that make it easy to use the IPod. On the other hand the audio manufactuers are putting in USB ports so you can buy a cheap thumb drive with your music.

I have thought about replacing the radio in the truck with a receiver that just has radio and a USB port but I am too cheap. :D

Later,
Dan

/ I Pod question
Of all the Ipods we now have I too would probably say get a Nano:D

Picked up today thanks to all the advice that was given. A sincere thanks.

Funny, I thought perhaps 2,000 songs wouldn't be enough, but apparently there is a whole world out there for online for music that I didn't know about.