I ran over this....what is it?

/ I ran over this....what is it? #11  
Various lengths of this are used as a line-up tool to align steel girders for bolts, larger pipe flange holes for bolts, etc. Very handy, but not the way that I'd want to acquire one . . .

I use something similar to tweak heavier 3-point implements if I'm having trouble lining them up. Lots of leverage.

/ I ran over this....what is it? #12  
I've had a similar in my tool box for years, Labeled Craftsman USA 42882. Just a handy pin/pry bar.

pry.jpg

/ I ran over this....what is it?
Various lengths of this are used as a line-up tool to align steel girders for bolts, larger pipe flange holes for bolts, etc. Very handy, but not the way that I'd want to acquire one . . .

I use something similar to tweak heavier 3-point implements if I'm having trouble lining them up. Lots of leverage.
That is a good idea. Might keep it on the tractor instead.

/ I ran over this....what is it? #14  
You're probably fortunate it didn't end up in your tire. I've been driving a lot of years, and have found all sorts of things in my tires...including a T-bone, from a T-bone steak (no, it wasn't mine; could barely afford bologna).

/ I ran over this....what is it? #15  
You're probably fortunate it didn't end up in your tire. I've been driving a lot of years, and have found all sorts of things in my tires...including a T-bone, from a T-bone steak (no, it wasn't mine; could barely afford bologna).
My worst tire enemy is deer antler sheds

I pulled a pair of pliers out of a tire once. One of the handles went right in.

The biggest problem I have on my property is locust trees. Somehow my tractor has been unscathed but have had several flats on my truck. Was able to plug them though.

/ I ran over this....what is it? #17  
I call that tool a dibble. Very handy tool. I have a dibble made by Crescent. Crescent head on the top end - long dibble for the handle. I use mine for final match up when hooking up 3-point implements.

Used mine today to line up the 3 point hitch. Great tip guys.

/ I ran over this....what is it? #20  
Particularly handy for me. With my M6040 I've slowly but surely converted over to all Cat 2 implements. You DO NOT give a Cat 2 rear blade a side thrust with your hip to move it a bit. But the Kubota has extendable 3-point arm ends and all my implements are stored on pallets.

Sooo...... with my uber heavy pry bar - extendable 3-point ends and the dibble - - I don't need as many four letter words to connect up a 3-point implement.