I think there was a ghost in the garage last night.

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #51  
The original position of the generator wheels... someone sprayed something on the floor or used a cleaning chemical that left a film. Or the tires have a film on them. The generator was moved BEFORE she mopped. She mopped and the water repelled off the location where the generator tires originally were.

I agree, some kind of explanation like this or some other one that can be explained.

Kind of a side note but I have a co-worker that thought a friend was playing a joke on him and stealing his low volatage land scape lights. Several years later we built a deck and we started losing our light bulbs also. These are about 2 1/2 feet above the deck mounted on the posts of the deck railing and are open on the bottom. It turns out racoons are some how attracted to them and pull them out. We would find some of them laying on the deck and some would be broken because they would be bitten into. We finally gave up replacing them.

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #52  
No raccoons but we had a red fox that kept stealing the kids rubber boots from the front porch and a young wolf that would steal the dogs food bowls. Became very tiresome chasing boots and bowls all over the homestead.

Maybe that generator got into a fight with a billy goat! Any dents?

Last edited:
   / I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #53  
I don't really believe in "ghosts" the way most folks probably think of them, but each of us absolutely has a SPIRIT. I believe that in rare cases, some folks have a very strong spirit and some reason to hang around in that nebulous space between life and death for a bit. Even the most righteous of humans hung around like that for 3 days. There were some odd occurrences within a few days of my mom's passing.

Now the question for me is why your MIL wanted to alert you by moving a generator??

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #54  
I have a spirit in my garage....whenever I drop a tool, it shoves it right for the floor drain.

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #55  
My spirit is in a quart jar kinda handy for a nip sometimes.

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #56  
Knock Knock, whos there.........Trick or treat?

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night.
I don't really believe in "ghosts" the way most folks probably think of them, but each of us absolutely has a SPIRIT. I believe that in rare cases, some folks have a very strong spirit and some reason to hang around in that nebulous space between life and death for a bit. Even the most righteous of humans hung around like that for 3 days. There were some odd occurrences within a few days of my mom's passing.

Now the question for me is why your MIL wanted to alert you by moving a generator??

Don't know but that is odd that you mention that. She knows that generator is very important to us. I've been meaning to do a test run but putting it off so maybe this weekend I'll run it. It has been in my thoughts lately because a run is way overdue.

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #58  
The generator did NOT move. The house did :D

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #59  
Having fun with these threads. The world is becoming so vile and nasty that being a member of these forums is a breath of fresh air. The Members offer honest opinions and are very open and friendly. Banter is light with no meanness.