I think there was a ghost in the garage last night.

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #61  
Having fun with these threads. The world is becoming so vile and nasty that being a member of these forums is a breath of fresh air. The Members offer honest opinions and are very open and friendly. Banter is light with no meanness.
Exactly!!!!!!

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #62  
I vote this the annual Halloween Thread for 2017

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #63  
When there's something strange in the neighborhood, Who you gonna call..................

Last edited:
   / I think there was a ghost in the garage last night.
I'm just saying what happened in my garage. I'll bet others have had similar experiences and I can't be the only one.

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #66  
Six, you don稚 live anywhere near a military base do you? I live about 25 Miles from Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center AKA 29 Palms, and about 3 or 4 years ago they were putting out some really strange RF signal. My garage doors would open or close on their own and my security cameras that were on the side of the house toward the base were all messed up. Lasted a week or 2 and then stopped.

I wonder if that rotating saucer I saw one night had anything to do with it? :laughing:

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #67  
I live 50 miles from the "HAARP" Project(High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Project). Now THERE are some conspiracy theories! People were actually wearing tin-foil hats around here. Bigger than Ghosts!

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #68  
@six...how far away are you from any high power transmission lines?

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night.
Six, you don稚 live anywhere near a military base do you? I live about 25 Miles from Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center AKA 29 Palms, and about 3 or 4 years ago they were putting out some really strange RF signal. My garage doors would open or close on their own and my security cameras that were on the side of the house toward the base were all messed up. Lasted a week or 2 and then stopped.

I wonder if that rotating saucer I saw one night had anything to do with it? :laughing:

No military base. Just noise in garage and moved generator.

@six...how far away are you from any high power transmission lines?

Nowhere near. A number of miles away.

/ I think there was a ghost in the garage last night. #70  
I live 50 miles from the "HAARP" Project(High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Project). Now THERE are some conspiracy theories! People were actually wearing tin-foil hats around here. Bigger than Ghosts!

Everyone knows that you can't get real tin-foil anymore!

The 'government' found out what people were doing after WWII, vis a vis TINFOIL, and forced manufacturers to switch to aluminium... which does nothing to block the mind control waves and chem-trail residue.

conspiracy.jpg