If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys)

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #1  

BravoXray

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2230, John Deere 430 Diesel
For me, it would be Carl Sagan.

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #2  
For me... my grandpa. He died when I was 10. I've missed him for almost 60 yrs.

Last edited:
   / If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #3  
My late grandfather, pre alzheimer's, I'd introduce him to his great granddaughter. We could all go fishing for a few hours.

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #4  
My momma, she passed in 97. Geez I miss her.

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #6  
   / If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #7  
My father, he passed when I was young so I missed all the good father-son times I could have had but didn't.

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #8  
Seems like a no brainer to me. Jesus!

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #9  
What a thought provoking question... 'Only one person...? For me, Astronaut John Young, he'd have to have the best experiences to relate; naval flying, and four different space programs, as well as overseeing the engineering of many space systems. Fascinating!

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #10  
My uncle who never made it home from WWII. I know very little about him. Arlyn C Aronson