If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys)

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #11  
My late grandpa. He died when I was young. He was always real comfortable sitting outside on a nice summer day with his thumb on the opening of his beer bottle. He lived in the city but really enjoyed being out in in the country with us.

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys)
Your comments made me remember another person, my uncle Lamar, from whom I got my middle name, but he died before I was born. He was an electrical engineer, and worked on some government projects before his death. My mother always said I had many of his traits, like reading and interest in electronics.

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #13  
Too hard to answer. Parents, grandparents, past mentors.

Maybe a childhood friend of mine that passed away from leukemia in his early teens.

Ben Franklin. da Vinci. Some south American un-contacted rain forest hunter.

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #15  
My son.

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #16  
Jesus Christ, I want to hug him and thank him for dying on the cross for me.

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #17  
My father in law. He passed when my wife was 18. I would introduce myself to him and introduce his granddaughter to him

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #18  
My father in law. He passed when my wife was 18. I would introduce myself to him and introduce his granddaughter to him
Same here....My father-in-law also died when my wife was 17. She always said that we would have gotten along good and he would have loved our property. It would mean the world to my wife to meet her dad.

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #19  
It would be with Faraday, just to tell him that he changed the world in the future.

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys)
Another interesting person would be Galileo Galilei, to show him how science has advanced and what telescopes like Hubble and the James Webb telescope can see.
Of course, I'd have to learn some Italian to have a conversation.