If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys)

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #21  
Ronnie Wood and Tom Petty

mark

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #22  
Wow - some really great answers. It's hard to pick one, but my top four goes inline with what has been suggested:
- Jesus (this would be awesome on so many levels)
- My great-grandfather
- My great-uncle, namesake and hellion / priest
- My father in-law (who died when my wife was 20)

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #23  
EDIT: Ignore me

Last edited:
   / If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #24  
I would like to spend some time with myself…..seems lately i dont have time to myself….

but really, my parents. Been too many years since i lost them.

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #25  
   / If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #26  
   / If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #27  
For me it would not be Jesus as I will have plenty of time with Him. I would be interested in someone who will not likely be in heaven.

Genghis Khan, Stalin, Nostradamus, etc

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #28  

/ If you could spend a couple hours with anyone, dead or living, who would it be? (Keep it clean guys) #29  
Tesla