If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here...

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #111  
Looking to buy 2011 5610. Getting quotes from dealers. Any word on reliability and durability of machine if properly cared for? I will be tilling, cutting grass and using FEL, bush-hogging, hauling children, etc. Just don't want to buy a lemon and wondering if I would be better off with CUT, golf cart and zero turn mower.

Thanks,

Larry

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #112  
I have a couple of questions. The first is related to the front wheels wanting to ''lock up''. Seems it only does it once in a while, then if I leave it sit for a few minutes it seems to start working again. Any ideas on what may cause this? I changed all hydraulic fluid and filter and have only had it out once since.
Traction issues with the factory bar tires vs a truck type wheel/tire combination. I understand there is a wheel from ? that will match the same bolt pattern of the TC allowing a taller/narrower snow tire ? Can you identify what that wheel comes off of?
Thanks

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #113  
i have the front wheels wanting to ''lock up''. on the toolcat 5600 early model
what is the fix , dose unpluging the rear wheel sensor work

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #114  
We have a Toolcat 5600 with an angle broom attachment. We have trouble attaching the hydraulic lines to the machine. It seems like there is a pressure built up that will not allow the lines to mate with the machine.

Thanks

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #115  
Gilt,
we had the same problem and did unplug the speed sensor and now seems to work fine.. I think the sensor replacement will fix for about 340.00 they say. Still haven't replaced and have about 20hrs on since.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #116  
We have a Toolcat 5600 with an angle broom attachment. We have trouble attaching the hydraulic lines to the machine. It seems like there is a pressure built up that will not allow the lines to mate with the machine.

Thanks

If you push in on the connectors and hold them in for a couple of seconds it should ease up the pressure enough to connect them.

DEWFPO

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #117  

Thanks

To expand on DEWFPO's explanation:

If you have trouble attaching the hydraulic lines it is probably because you do have pressure built up. This occurs because you didn't properly bleed or release the pressure from the lines when you detached them from the couplers on the machine. The correct way to detach the lines is to push them in as if you were inserting them and hold it there for 10 seconds, then remove the line line from the coupler on the machine.

If you've already removed the line without bleeding it, then you'll have to unscrew the fitting on the hydraulic line of your attachment, which will release the pressure.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #118  
If you push in on the connectors and hold them in for a couple of seconds it should ease up the pressure enough to connect them.

DEWFPO

To expand on DEWFPO's explanation:

If you have trouble attaching the hydraulic lines it is probably because you do have pressure built up. This occurs because you didn't properly bleed or release the pressure from the lines when you detached them from the couplers on the machine. The correct way to detach the lines is to push them in as if you were inserting them and hold it there for 10 seconds, then remove the line line from the coupler on the machine.

If you've already removed the line without bleeding it, then you'll have to unscrew the fitting on the hydraulic line of your attachment, which will release the pressure.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #119  
ufm82
hi i am interested in a 5600 toolcat 2008 i haven't seen it yet just talked to a dealer late friday, i am 56 an have a 50 hp farm tractor with front bucket ,7' finish mower, rototiller, blade ect. i want something easy to use, i cut grass mostly and do some projects around the property. they want 32,500 over the phone price there's 230 hr's on it, i asked for a price with the mover,fork's grapple bucket snow blade. any input would really help. i operated one at an other dealer ship and like it but have not demo one on my property. thanks ddonati

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #120  
I have the 2008 D model, have about 750 hrs. on it. It does real well except with heavy lifting. So far no major problems. Your quote sounds a little high, but that depends on the accessories. Mine is pretty basic, no high flow and some other bells and whistles.