If you were going to buy a used loader tractor...

/ If you were going to buy a used loader tractor... #11  
only problem with the industrial loaders is the crummy tires. No r-1's on them unless you wanna buy a set of tires to! They are singular purpose as well so you can't use them to run a pto implement or anything should another machine go down. What type of loader work? loading trucks? moving hay? digging? Some of these will lend them selves to different machines based on your need. Any digging or aggregate handling would lean me towards a backhoe or an industrial loader. Hay would definately be a tractor based platform for the versatility. DO you have any other needs for this machine?

/ If you were going to buy a used loader tractor... #12  
only problem with the industrial loaders is the crummy tires. No r-1's on them unless you wanna buy a set of tires to! They are singular purpose as well so you can't use them to run a pto implement or anything should another machine go down. What type of loader work? loading trucks? moving hay? digging? Some of these will lend them selves to different machines based on your need. Any digging or aggregate handling would lean me towards a backhoe or an industrial loader. Hay would definately be a tractor based platform for the versatility. DO you have any other needs for this machine?

When I look at all the major manufacturers of wheel loaders the tires are all similar, nothing crummy about them that I can see.

/ If you were going to buy a used loader tractor...
My uses are obviously loader but I also need the 3 pt and pto. My loader uses are sand some gravel, logs brush etc. I did just buy an 04 Massey 492 with a Quicke Q750 loader. Will see how it performs.