ignition switch on ds 4110 not working

/ ignition switch on ds 4110 not working
Can the new model switch be exchanged for the old model?

/ ignition switch on ds 4110 not working #12  
   / ignition switch on ds 4110 not working #13  
You're welcome. If you're being sarcastic, I gave you what I know about what you asked....
Here's a link to find it: OEM Parts

Now why would I be sarcastic? Part # is T4837-77772 price 2.47$

Last edited:
   / ignition switch on ds 4110 not working #14  
Now why would I be sarcastic?
Can't read your mind, so I have no idea, except your response seemed less then sincere- If I'm wrong then correct my POV, and accept my apology...

/ ignition switch on ds 4110 not working #15  
Can't read your mind, so I have no idea, except your response seemed less then sincere- If I'm wrong then correct my POV, and accept my apology...

What is less than sincere about thanks for all your help?

/ ignition switch on ds 4110 not working #16  
I mis-read your intent- sometimes without emoticons it's hard to read a meaning - my bad.
Did you find the part # on the link I added?

I would seal the two parts of the switch with liquid electrical tape after cleaning it with contact cleaner and then using di-electric grease to keep any further moisture out. AND use the ig key cap sold by Kioti dealers too. You could hang a HD plastic bag over the steering column to keep any rain snow away from the switch area, possibly with bungees to keep it in place... *** Unsure how to do the highliting of comment I am responding to .. It is funny that the liquid electrical tape is posted this morning as when I went to buy the di-electrical grease there was a bottle on shelf and I grabbed it too and was just logging in to see if anyone had used it and how it worked:laughing:. Guess now that sun is coming up I will go modify the new switch I just got. We will see what happens when I play in the rain. Everyone have a good day

/ ignition switch on ds 4110 not working #18  
Kioti Lee,
To do a reply of a post you want to quote select the 'reply with quote' line at the bottom right of any post in a thread.

Kioti Lee,
To do a reply of a post you want to quote select the 'reply with quote' line at the bottom right of any post in a thread.

Hey old dogs can learn new tricks :)