Ignore a thread

/ Ignore a thread #1  

Harry in Ky

Veteran Member
Tractor
Allis Chalmers ED 40
I understand it's possible to "ignore" certain members' posts if one chooses. Is there a way to do the same with selected threads as well. There are some that I would like to ignore if at all possible. Some that seem to go on and on forever, with hundreds of replies, pages and pages of them. Most are on subjects I have no interest in and I get tired of seeing them appear on the today's posts page day after day and having to skip over them time and again.

/ Ignore a thread #3  
How about reversing the logic and selecting those threads of interest "to follow"?

It appears as "watched" under this forum software.

/ Ignore a thread #4  
How about reversing the logic and selecting those threads of interest "to follow"?

That will exclude any new thread though.

/ Ignore a thread

Thanks, but that's not the solution I was hoping for,

/ Ignore a thread
Just don't click on the thread...

Ignored thread is now unlocked.
I'm not sure just what that means. I don't click on the threads, I just get tired of scrolling past them over and over.

/ Ignore a thread #8  
I'm not sure just what that means. I don't click on the threads, I just get tired of scrolling past them over and over.

I don't know what to tell you...

Forums are designed to not limit what threads are available to view. It takes some effort, on the user end, to not click on a thread that dosen't interest you.