Ignore a thread

/ Ignore a thread #22  
Maybe some others who agree will step and say so too. I can't see how the feature would create any loss to the community. We're just skipping over threads we wouldn't read or participate in anyway.

I would like to see that also. I generally read in two ways:
All forums by most recent post, or just threads that I have participated in.
There are quit a few threads I would prefer not to have to scroll over.

/ Ignore a thread
So far it seems those in favor of such a feature slightly out number those opposed. I have to wonder why anyone would oppose it to begin with? There must be hundreds of features on this site that a great many members don't use or even know about. This would so just be one more. It wouldn't adversely affect anyone who chooses not to be involved so why would those people even care?

/ Ignore a thread #28  
I would also like this feature to be added.

And it would also be wonderful to be able to ignore various forums.

BTW Muhammad, thanks for all you do, it must be a thankless task, sort of like beating your head against a wall.
It's my job so if anything you guys should keep me on my toes. 🤓🤠🤷‍♂️

/ Ignore a thread #29  
I see no need for an ignore a thread function. I am quite capable of not clicking on a thread if it does not catch my interest. After I reply to thread and it gets in my watched threads listing if I don't want to see again I can simply click on the unwatch button.
Seems like some people just think they have to have their hand held so they don't have to be involved in what they are doing.

/ Ignore a thread #30  
Nice to have, but is it worth the effort?

If it were a preexisting plugin for our forum software, I would add it. But I don't see any similar plugins available and in terms of spending time or money to add the feature, it wouldn't be very high on that list.