Impressions from a visit to Power Trac

/ Impressions from a visit to Power Trac #11  
Griff, please let all of us know how each of your new attachments works? Thanks
Kcook

/ Impressions from a visit to Power Trac #12  
Griff:
Welcome to the Power Trac family. I know you will be happy with your purchase. I would like to know how your stump grinder works, I hope to purchase one this winter. Remember when you get your machine you should change the gas filter, they use a plastic one like JD does now, for a few bucks you can put a much better metal one. The lid comes down near the filter so I do recomend this. I put a quick plate on my leaf blower and power trac said when my gas motor goes they can supply a hydralic motor to replace it.
I saw you haul fire wood in your message. I cut my logs into managable size (6 to 8 feet long) and use the small bucket with teeth to pick them up, works great! I put my logs in a pile and cut them all at once.

Good luck:pTRich

/ Impressions from a visit to Power Trac #13  
Griff:
One more quick note. When I was a lot younger I used to work for a farmer hauling cord wood in the winter to ship out on tractor trailers. We used old tractors with old trailers on them in the woods. I once asked about seat belts and why they don't have them and was taught that your best protection was to bail out and get away quickly/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif!
When I first got my tractor I was pretending it was a bulldozer and quickly going back and forth to grade an area. I soon discovered that the roll bar was at the proper hight to catch me by the fore head so I didn't get ejeceted/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif. My head had a lump on it the size of a baseball, I know always where my seatbelt.