Interesting statistics

/ Interesting statistics #61  
No, Muhammad is programmed to have a fresh photo taken in early January each year. His photo is CURRENT.

I just knew there was a Fountain Of Youth in Florida, and this confirms it. Jeff is sending his potions to Muhammad and look at the results!

/ Interesting statistics #62  
No, Muhammad is programmed to have a fresh photo taken in early January each year. His photo is CURRENT.
I have a picture of him when he was 18 someplace. That was in 2005. The guy does not age. :thumbsup:

/ Interesting statistics #63  
Dont know how I missed this interesting topic?

I actually made a list of some sort......guess that means the wife is right.....and I spend too much time on here:laughing:

I looked something up similar to k0ua a few years ago......about the number of members with zero or few posts. I'll have to dig and see if I can find that old thread

/ Interesting statistics #64  
Cannot find a thread.....maybe I didnt start one?

But back on 4/17/2012.....I made a comment in a thread that there were 126,000 members.....and over 86,000 had 1-post or less.

So back then.....we had 40,000 members out of 126,000 with more than 1 post........~32%
Now we have 68,000 out of 300,000 with more than 1 post........down to ~23%

/ Interesting statistics #65  
I'll never make any of your lists... I will gather enough info that I will get bored seeing similar topics hashed and re-hashed 40 times over and then I will move on to a new subject that I need to gather intel on. I have been running that pattern for years and years. I get an interest, I go learn enough about it that I can know more than 80% of the population that utilizes that info, and then I jump on to another. That way, I can be a self proclaimed novice expert in the subject and I feel confident that I have enough knowledge to be very effective while dealing with matters of that subject. At that point, I have reached my personal saturation point and that last 20% becomes a waste of my time, energy and resources. I may have another 6 months here.... Likely less.

/ Interesting statistics #66  
Why do that many people join and make one post or less? You can browse without a membership.

/ Interesting statistics #67  
There's been a lot of spammers... maybe they are included in that count. They get blasted as soon as they are reported.

Also, a lot of people over the years have joined, asked one question, gotten answers, but never responded. It is kinda strange, but been going on for the 17 years I've been hanging around here.

/ Interesting statistics #68  
I'll never make any of your lists... I will gather enough info that I will get bored seeing similar topics hashed and re-hashed 40 times over and then I will move on to a new subject that I need to gather intel on. I have been running that pattern for years and years. I get an interest, I go learn enough about it that I can know more than 80% of the population that utilizes that info, and then I jump on to another. That way, I can be a self proclaimed novice expert in the subject and I feel confident that I have enough knowledge to be very effective while dealing with matters of that subject. At that point, I have reached my personal saturation point and that last 20% becomes a waste of my time, energy and resources. I may have another 6 months here.... Likely less.
The interesting thing here is the breadth of the topics covered, everything from digging a pond, to pallets, to dogs, to cars, trucks, trailers, towing, etc, etc, etc.

Aaron Z

/ Interesting statistics #69  
I’m only on 1 other forum and this is by far the better of the two. I like the wide topics, there’s no adds and the post count is way higher. It doesn’t take long to get to year old post on the other one. The iPhone app is another big plus for me. Navigation is way better and if you’re away from WiFi it doesn’t burn as much data.

/ Interesting statistics #70  
It doesn’t take long to get to year old post on the other one.

Probably takes about a year....same as here:laughing:

Sorry....couldn't resist