Is my hydraulic pump dead? (Tx1300F)

/ Is my hydraulic pump dead? (Tx1300F) #1  

Norwegian Viking

Tractor
Iseki TX1300F
Hallo
I just bought a Tx 1300F that had been sitting for 10 years so i got it quite cheap compared to other Isekis with a FEL ( But maybe not cheap enough)
With a little bit of coaxing i got the engine started so i knew that was working when i got it home. I have avoided running it before i could do a service.
First up was changing all the fluids and found some issues with the gear/hydraulic fluid.
It had water in the oil and the filter for the hydraulic was dissolved and i found some pieces/teeth for the third gear for the PTO in the bottom of the gearbox.
And surprise, i cant get any circulation from the pump. let alone pressure. I can get it to work for a few minutes, then it stops working. I seem to get some oil coming through the return for the FEL in the start but it stops after a few minutes.
The 3 point has not been going down on its own when it sat in the raised position while i was waiting for parts. I have managed to get it raised a few times.
Tried the bleed port next to the speed control leaver for the 3 point. That did nothing. The pump also gets warmish with the engine running for only a few minutes.
Disconnected the outlet and ran the starter. I get some oil coming through but not a lot and it seem to come in bursts, not a steady flow.

Is there anything special you have to do after a hydraulic oil change that i'm missing or is the pump dead?
With the filter completly ruined it has been eating gravel for dinner so its no wonder if its dead.

/ Is my hydraulic pump dead? (Tx1300F) #2  
I could be wrong but I believe those tractors have a screen/strainer on the suction side of the hydraulic pump. Did you pull that out to give a good cleaning?

/ Is my hydraulic pump dead? (Tx1300F)
I could be wrong but I believe those tractors have a screen/strainer on the suction side of the hydraulic pump. Did you pull that out to give a good cleaning?
As i said in my post.
That filter was completly destroyed. The screen was all mangled up. No idea how that could have happened. So the pump probably has been running without a function filter.

/ Is my hydraulic pump dead? (Tx1300F) #4  
If there is no screen there is a good possibility the pump is shot. I usually supply an external screw on filter in these situations. I may have a used pump or can supply a new one.

If there is no screen there is a good possibility the pump is shot. I usually supply an external screw on filter in these situations. I may have a used pump or can supply a new one.
That would have been really nice. Sadly i live in Norway, so shipping will be a hassle. Bought a new pump now so hopefully everything works.

/ Is my hydraulic pump dead? (Tx1300F) #6  
Can i ask where in Europe you bought it? I live in Poland, and it looks like i have the same problem....

thx
M.

/ Is my hydraulic pump dead? (Tx1300F) #7  
The 3pt getting stuck is probably from it sitting and the seals are dried out and/or the cylinder has rust in it.

Hope you get all of the water out of the system before you get your new pump installed.

/ Is my hydraulic pump dead? (Tx1300F) #8  
That would have been really nice. Sadly i live in Norway, so shipping will be a hassle. Bought a new pump now so hopefully everything works.
I ship internationally by post since 1997. Hasn't been a problem.

/ Is my hydraulic pump dead? (Tx1300F) #9  
Offshore (especially EU countries) has gotten insanely expensive today as well as the cost of materials, why I removed all the pricing from my .com website and state ship price on request and I prefer NOT shipping via USPS International because the tracking is non-existent and often the package never arrives. UPS as well as Fed-Ex is much better though even more expensive, they have reliable tracking and the product actually gets there.

The issue with USPS besides the above is, you can insure it but getting a refund from the PO is tedious and very slow. Been there, did that.

So i got a new pump installed, changed the oil (again) and cleaned the filter. Hoked up the FEL on saturday and did a small testrun, everything was working fine.
Today i moved some dirt around and after about one hour the hydraulic started shaking/shuddering, both on the FEL and 3 point when raising either the FEL or the 3 point.
Thought maybe the filter was clogged so i drained the oil and took out the filter wich looked fine. Filled it back up and it was working for about one hour before it started shuddering/shaking again. Noticed that the oil flow from the return was intermittent as well.
What is going on here? Seems to happen when the pump is getting warm.
Is there a airleak on the suction side?

Can i ask where in Europe you bought it? I live in Poland, and it looks like i have the same problem....

thx
M.
I bought my pump from a norwegian dealer.