Is there a *real* service manual for XR series, and what are they selling on the web?

/ Is there a *real* service manual for XR series, and what are they selling on the web? #51  
I to had asked for a service manual for my xr3140 while we were in the purchasing process.... about two weeks later, back and forth with sales and secretary people, got ahold of the owner directly and had a complete download able service manual the next day in my email. Not sure what was going on there....

/ Is there a *real* service manual for XR series, and what are they selling on the web? #52  
Hi Bbc396

Did you ever come across a service manual for a XR3135.
If yes, can please send me a copy.

Thanks in advance.

/ Is there a *real* service manual for XR series, and what are they selling on the web? #53  
I to had asked for a service manual for my xr3140 while we were in the purchasing process.... about two weeks later, back and forth with sales and secretary people, got ahold of the owner directly and had a complete download able service manual the next day in my email. Not sure what was going on there....

This appears to be a corporate/dealer game that has been playing out the same for several years now. You must harp and beg the dealer and then harp and beg some more and they will usually end up providing a digital download. Don't give up.

/ Is there a *real* service manual for XR series, and what are they selling on the web? #54  
I think partly the hold up was the dealer needed to create a link for me to be able to 'download' it from LS with his dealer number... Now I am thinking I should have asked for a parts manual too. My opinion is, when a customer asks dealers for such manuals it hurts some dealers feelings, kicks them in there dealer 'mojo' spot, takes some power away from them so to say...
Deere was more than willing to sell me a service manual for the 790. When I did need a part, it helped me and the dealer with there 'jdparts' online on the open web for anyone to use to find and order parts if needed right from that website. No dealer number or code required, just the name of the dealer.

/ Is there a *real* service manual for XR series, and what are they selling on the web? #55  
I had no issue getting the service manual for my last XR4140HC. I live 2 hours from the dealer and told them up front I would only be bringing it in for warranty repair or issue way to big for me to do. I traded the XR in for the new MT342 Cab model but the manuals were not available yet. Everyone was still using the XR manuals and since they are very close I am just going to do that too.

/ Is there a *real* service manual for XR series, and what are they selling on the web? #56  
Since this was brought up again, if you need a service manual for the XR41 series, PM me.

/ Is there a *real* service manual for XR series, and what are they selling on the web? #57  
I have an LS XG3025 tractor and I live about 250 miles from any dealer. Does anyone have a service manual that they would be willing to give/sell to me. My husband is about to go crazy trying to fix this thing. The dealer that I bought it from is over 10 hours away and is not any help at all.

/ Is there a *real* service manual for XR series, and what are they selling on the web? #58  
My Dealer Tried To Order A Service Manual For My XG 3025 But Had No luck. He copied their shop copy on a thumb drive and gave it to me.
I also have an XG3025. Any way I could get a copy of the service manual from you?

/ Is there a *real* service manual for XR series, and what are they selling on the web? #59  
Hi - new here. I, too, a trying to find a service manual for my XR4155. My father worked in the tractor repair service his entire life except when he farmed at the same time. He worked for the same company for 45 years until they sold the tractor dealership out and started selling only cars. He then built his own shop at home and worked there another 25 years. During that time I ran parts, invoiced, twisted nuts and generally worked my butt off for him.

well Dad is gone and I needed a tractor. So I got a 2018 XR4155. It’s been pretty good til now. Got a leak in a front seal. I cant find a manual to save my neck. The dealer I bought it from went out of business, folks that took over sell orange things.

Did anyone ever find a service manual? Please let me know. Its a 2 hour drive to the next nearest dealer for me.

/ Is there a *real* service manual for XR series, and what are they selling on the web?
Hi - new here. I, too, a trying to find a service manual for my XR4155. My father worked in the tractor repair service his entire life except when he farmed at the same time. He worked for the same company for 45 years until they sold the tractor dealership out and started selling only cars. He then built his own shop at home and worked there another 25 years. During that time I ran parts, invoiced, twisted nuts and generally worked my butt off for him.

well Dad is gone and I needed a tractor. So I got a 2018 XR4155. It’s been pretty good til now. Got a leak in a front seal. I cant find a manual to save my neck. The dealer I bought it from went out of business, folks that took over sell orange things.

Did anyone ever find a service manual? Please let me know. Its a 2 hour drive to the next nearest dealer for me.
Check your PMs