Is this a Ford 4000 TLB?

/ Is this a Ford 4000 TLB?
bky,

I'm sure it's a Ford, just not sure of the model.

Scott,

Both the loader and hoe have Ford ID tags and numbers on them, so I think they are Ford. It does have a crank mounted pump.

/ Is this a Ford 4000 TLB? #13  
I had an industrial model Ford 4000, but it had a huge cast iron nose and grill. The tractor you are showing is not the industrial model, but it might be a regular 4000. Sorry I can't help much because I gave away all my reference manuals when I sold the tractor. Mine was blue and yellow.

Also, the hydraulic reservoir was up under the cast iron nose, and the pump was on the front of the crank as you describe. The nose ended just before the hood lift-up hatch. Somewhere I have a picture of the "beast" I'll try to find this weekend and send you a scan.

/ Is this a Ford 4000 TLB? #14  
Could be an 800 series,hard to tell by the pic,they were very popular and look like the one in the photo you have. Nice piece

/ Is this a Ford 4000 TLB? #15  
My photos are so far away that there is no detail. This is a toy model I found and I think it's funny because it is the same color as your tractor.

tractor.jpg

So it looks like I might have a 4000, but it is not the Industrial model. Thanks for the help and if anyone else can positively ID this tractor it would be appreciated.