Is this normal?

/ Is this normal? #11  
On your LS I'm not sure how the hydraulic piping is run,
but usually with an external hydraulic filter there will be a line from the filter to the pump which on many imports is located on the front left of the engine.
That filters suction is in the hydraulic reservoir it's outlet is direct to the pump (s) any small leak could give you aeration in the fluid.

Does your tractor have a sensitivity adjustment for the draft/position control.

/ Is this normal?
On your LS I'm not sure how the hydraulic piping is run,
but usually with an external hydraulic filter there will be a line from the filter to the pump which on many imports is located on the front left of the engine.
That filters suction is in the hydraulic reservoir it's outlet is direct to the pump (s) any small leak could give you aeration in the fluid.

Does your tractor have a sensitivity adjustment for the draft/position control.
Yes, it does have draft control. There is a lever beside the 3 PT hitch that has the same amount of throw as the 3 PT. I have tried moving it to both extremes, with no noticeable impact on the jerkiness when raising/lowering the 3 PT.

It is the green lever farthest to the left, with the blue lever beside it being the 3 PT control. 20170717_104926.jpg

/ Is this normal? #13  
That is pretty normal for many 3pt's. In other words if you yank up the 3pt (with position control, which yours has) to a set position, it will go to that position smoothly. BUT if you try to raise it is small increments it will jerk at each one.

If you lower the implement even in small increments it will go down smoothly. Remember there is no power applied going down, just the force of gravity letting the fluid flow thru the drop rate speed control valve between your legs under the seat. The MLS valve (3 point control valve) varies in smoothness on different tractors and models. Your 3pt hitch is MUCH MUCH better than a Standard L Kubota tractor. Not as good as a Grand L Kubota tractor.

It is what it is, and is nothing to worry about. If you need precise height adjustment, just jerk the 3 pt. control up past where you want to be and feather down slowly by force of gravity. You can adjust the down speed (only) with the drop rate speed control knob. Of course this drop rate depends on the weight of the implement you have on at any given time. Bottom line, no worries. Be thankful yours is not like a Standard L Kubota. The MLS valve could possibly be adjusted to be a bit smoother by a good mechanic that knows what he is doing with hydraulic valving.

/ Is this normal? #14  
My toolcat does not have position control. It has just the lift cyl but it does lift VERY smoothly.