ISO 6' Rotary Cutter

/ ISO 6' Rotary Cutter #21  
Forgive my mistake please, (tired) I was thinking you were looking at Land Pride flail mowers.

/ ISO 6' Rotary Cutter #22  
Which cutter was that?

Kodiak. Agri-supply sells them. I got a Mahindra branded one with my tractor. The other feature I like on the Kodiaks is the cutter can pivot quite a bit, allowing me to back up to a bank to cut it.

/ ISO 6' Rotary Cutter #23  
google Badboy rotary cutter. I have had mine for almost 3 seasons and it is a beast. I routinely mow 2.5 inch saplings with no issues. They changed the design last year and added a couple of features I wish my model had

/ ISO 6' Rotary Cutter #24  
I might let go of my 6 ft Modern Manufacturing GALVANIZED. I believe it is the Super Sunshine which is better built than their competitor model.. It has maybe 75 hours on it and is in like new condition. Has always been stored in my barn. I just ordered a flail mower which is going to better suit my needs around my hay field. It may be more than you are looking to spend, but it's a good one.

I'm south of Houston.

/ ISO 6' Rotary Cutter
google Badboy rotary cutter. I have had mine for almost 3 seasons and it is a beast. I routinely mow 2.5 inch saplings with no issues. They changed the design last year and added a couple of features I wish my model had
I looked at one on Sunday. Very nice looking unit. Was not able to get a price on it.

I might let go of my 6 ft Modern Manufacturing GALVANIZED. I believe it is the Super Sunshine which is better built than their competitor model.. It has maybe 75 hours on it and is in like new condition. Has always been stored in my barn. I just ordered a flail mower which is going to better suit my needs around my hay field. It may be more than you are looking to spend, but it's a good one.

I'm south of Houston.
Thank you sir but S. Houston is too far for me.

/ ISO 6' Rotary Cutter #26  
Mine was around $1200 new for the 60 inch

/ ISO 6' Rotary Cutter
Mine was around $1200 new for the 60 inch

I really like the looks of the Bad Boy 6' in black and orange. Bet it gets hot as **** in the summer though. Price seems to be the same as Land Pride and EA from what I found online.

/ ISO 6' Rotary Cutter
Called TSC today. The Bad Boy 6' Rotary Cutter in black with orange trim is $1.999. That seems like a good deal to me. It looks like a really well built 800lb unit. They didn't have it in stock so I went with the Land Pride. It will be connected to my tractor, which is in the shop for maintenance, and delivered this week. Something must be wrong with me. I actually want to cut the grass to check it out.

ATTACH=CONFIG]550644[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Bad Boy Cutter.JPG
    Bad Boy Cutter.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: