It's a girl...

/ It's a girl... #11  
Re: It\'s a girl...

A real cutey Stephen! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Congratulations to both you and your wife! How's she doing? After all, she DID do all the work, now didn't she? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Our first was a girl. I thought I wanted a boy, but one day I was in a store and I saw a picture of two little girls and I just KNEW that we had to have a girl first. That was 32 years ago, and no regrets. Had the son 7 years later, and decided that was enough! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Congratulations again. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ It's a girl... #12  

Congrats, she looks so content in that picture.

/ It's a girl... #13  

Congratulations Hazmat...looks like you got a real cutie pie on your hands. Give me a call in 13 or 14 years and I'll set ya up with the rock salt loads. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

...Tony

/ It's a girl... #14  

BIG Congrats /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif and glad to read mom and the baby doing fine..she gonner be a heart breaker w/those eye's,oohh by the way how soon before my cigar arrives. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ It's a girl... #15  

Congrats!

As one poster said, you'll have more time on your hands now.
Sleepless nights! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

For me, those nights prepared me for the 4 -5 hour sleep cycle I have now. Lots more tractor/project time coming up for you now! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Enjoy EVERY minute. Best of luck!

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ It's a girl... #16  

Hey, congratulations Steve! Got her on the tractor yet? Watch out, before you know it you'll be sharing your seat time /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ It's a girl... #17  

She's a cuttie, your world just changed big time. Congratulations.

/ It's a girl... #18  

hazmat,
Are you back? Long time...

Congratulations! She's so precious. Take lots of pictures, they don't stay tiny long!

There's plenty of time to get your big stick ready for when them boys come calling!

Don't forget to spoil her.

Phil

I guess this means less TBN time.

/ It's a girl... #19  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Mom & baby are doing great. )</font>

Congratulations Hazmat! Nice job! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We know how mom, dad, and the baby are doing, but how are the grandparents? I bet they are pretty darn proud too. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ It's a girl... #20  

Congrats Hazmat and family.
What a beautiful baby! I bet she'll look even cuter sitting on New Holland blue. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Can you imagine in 14 or 15 years all the help you'll have on your projects. Boys trying to impress girls work really hard at trying to impress Dad too. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif That's what my farming friend does to screen out the weak. If they want to date they have to help the girls do there chores. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif He especially enjoys the ones that require alot of manual labor. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Take care and enjoy!