It's a girl...

/ It's a girl... #21  
Re: It\'s a girl...

Congratulations Hazmat /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!

Lawrence

/ It's a girl... #22  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( We know how mom, dad, and the baby are doing, but how are the grandparents? )</font>

Come on now,
You know how the grandparents are...they are floating on air! I'll bet they are already thinking of ways to spoil her.

/ It's a girl... #23  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( That's what my farming friend does to screen out the weak. If they want to date they have to help the girls do there chores. )</font>

hazmat,
You might consider raising hay. A couple of days hauling hay will help Dad weed out the worthless suitors! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ It's a girl... #24  

Contragulations to You and your family all Hazmat. Best wish's.

/ It's a girl... #25  

Congrats! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ It's a girl...

Thanks everybody - dad & granparents are doing great. I'm due to mow the lawn tomorrow, might get in a photo op with the tractor then....

/ It's a girl... #27  

What does that big furry puppy think of the new addition to the family?????? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ It's a girl... #28  

Congratz, I'm jealous (key being girl) ................. I have 2 boys and the family hasn't had a girl in over 25 years and we're done until mine have lil ones! Best wishes and health to your family..........

/ It's a girl... #29  

Congratulations.

I believe girls are better than boys. After all, with sons we want them to be what we should have been. But girls give us a chance to be more expansive in our goals for our kids.

I do believe there are some cardinal rules to being a father of a daughter though. One of them is store bought playhouses are out. Every girl when she's a woman should be able to get that look on her face when she tells about her playhouse and how her father made it for her.

The great thing about that is daughters remember the perfect playhouse no matter how much a clutz dad was with tools. So it's the one time a man can do something and know that it will be judged as perfect by a female.

You're going to wake up one day at a family dinner and there will be this young lady across the table and your heart will swell with pride. Because in her arms will be a baby and you'll know that she wants it to grow up and be just like you.

It don't get any better than that.

/ It's a girl... #30  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( in her arms will be a baby and you'll know that she wants it to grow up and be just like you )</font>

Yeah, but then it's a lot of work to try to live up to her opinion of you. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif