Buying Advice It's come down to Mahindra 3616 and Kubota L3800

/ It's come down to Mahindra 3616 and Kubota L3800 #51  
You can get the telescopic lower links for for $175 (or less if discounted).

I debated getting quick-attach bucket for my L3200, but passed (it would have been $500 extra). Mainly because I never had the need on my previous tractor and didn't foresee the need on my new one. Sure, it could come back to bite me in the future. If the extra cost is not an issue, then maybe get them just for future-proofing.

/ It's come down to Mahindra 3616 and Kubota L3800 #52  
And that's the BIG question. Wat WOULD I ever want to put in place of the loader bucket?? Maybe a snow blade? Or a snow blower but salesman says not enuf hydraulics to run blower. Don't know way else. I don't need forks. & if I did I could get bucket clamp on. Not sure I shud spend the $700

Grapple bucket, pallet forks. snow bucket, rock bucket, snow blade, dropping the bucket in close quarters, dropping the bucket to work on the cutting edge etc....

Take a look here to get an idea.... you will like this site..the candy store:)
Tractor Attachments And Skid Steer Attachments For Any Tractor Or Skid Steer
I would not buy a tractor without the QA bucket myself.

Once you get this tractor home your going to find uses for it you never dreamed of:thumbsup:

/ It's come down to Mahindra 3616 and Kubota L3800 #53  
I can't say if you would ever have a need the quick attach or not.
I use my SSQA often and wouldn't be with one. From bucket to forks to snowplow in minutes

/ It's come down to Mahindra 3616 and Kubota L3800 #54  
One of the deciding factors for me to get a new tractor was that it had quick attach forks instead of the clamp on my old tractor had. Don't get me wrong, the clamp ons r handy but the quick attach r much better. I would not spend money on telescopic three point arms. Get a quick hitch they r great once u get it set up with your attachments.

/ It's come down to Mahindra 3616 and Kubota L3800 #55  
Gotta get the SSQA, opens up an endless number of attachments for future consideration. Wait an extra week or two for the SSQA, you won't be sorry. It's a no brainer in my opinion. Also if you are getting the BH get a mechanical thumb at the same time, makes it much more versatile. Congratulations, you'll be very happy with your choice.

/ It's come down to Mahindra 3616 and Kubota L3800 #56  
I have to weigh in here again... You HAVE to get the SSQA. that is all there is to it.. The salesperson talking about swapping pin on implements is an I-D-10-T. I wanted SSQA so bad I retrofitted it on my Kubota L3400. I got the adapter for $400 from a helpful Kubota dealer, but the new bucket cost $600. I went ahead and converted later on my existing pin on bucket. You can read about it here if you have the time.

The first thing you are going to want is a set of forks. Trust me on this.. Then you are going to want a grapple.. trust me on this.. Been there, done that (the hard expensive way) and now have the T shirt. Good luck in your purchase.

/ It's come down to Mahindra 3616 and Kubota L3800 #57  
We had to wait over two weeks because of the Quick Attach...

/ It's come down to Mahindra 3616 and Kubota L3800
Yup, thanks all. I just e-mailed store and repeated that I wanted the SSQA. That I would add my own aftermarket remotes and quick connects. Thanks for sharing all your years of experience and knowledge. Tman and Grm61 for the links. Really excited. I'm sure I'll be posting again as I make decisions on additional implements for the tractor.

/ It's come down to Mahindra 3616 and Kubota L3800 #59  
Yup, thanks all. I just e-mailed store and repeated that I wanted the SSQA. That I would add my own aftermarket remotes and quick connects. Thanks for sharing all your years of experience and knowledge. Tman and Grm61 for the links. Really excited. I'm sure I'll be posting again as I make decisions on additional implements for the tractor.

Good call! You will thank us for it every time you change attachments.

/ It's come down to Mahindra 3616 and Kubota L3800 #60  
Here is a set or two of lightweight pallet forks you are going to want to look at when the time comes. You want lightweight forks to maximize your load lifting ability.

Everything Attachments Compact Pallet Forks with 42" Tines

Construction Attachments 42" Compact Tractor loader Pallet Forks | 1PFCMP42

There are other models as well, but please be mindful of the overall weight of the forks themselves. Every extra pound the forks weigh it that much less load weight you can lift, and you don't need 3000 or 4000 lb capacity forks for your size tractor.