It's good to have a Bobcat

/ It's good to have a Bobcat #21  
LM1.jpg
Yes, she comes in pretty handy. She is a pointing lab though she is still a pup and still learning. She did point a 1/2 dozen covey's of quail and a few singles but she also flushed as many. I was moving the snow out from around that little tree in the pic because she likes to chew all the branches off. She already has the lower ones chewed off, the snow drift would allow her to eat the rest!

It always drifts there but never this much. And, we have had much more snow and it has not drifted that much. The wind has been horrible this year though.

Retrievers are wonderful dogs, we have Lucy she is a Golden Retriever/Black Lab.

/ It's good to have a Bobcat #22  
i have 2 tractors a yanmar that weighs about 3,200 pounds as it sits with agg tires 4 foot front bucket 5 foot rear blade. that is what i used for plowing snow up untill this mid winter. I now have a new ct225 with GP (r4) tires it weighs in a little over 4200 pounds with 5 foot front bucket and 7 foot rear blade. the yanmar will struggle to get traction with any thing over 4 inchs on all surfaces, it will get it done but it does slip some. the bobcat ct 225 has had much much less trouble, even with the 7 foot rear blade. i feel that the GP (r4) tires are the way to go as far as snow goes. even in unplowed areas the r4 s seam do all most as well as the aggs. i am looking forward to seeing how they do in summer, i was torn at purchase between aggs and r4 but so far im happy with r4.