It's Here

/ It's Here #1  

brasco426

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra Max 24
image.jpeg
The new Max 24 coming home. Will post more pics soon. I'm on-call this weekend so no time to play quite yet:rolleyes: Sorry the picture is rotated not sure why anyway have a great weekend all!!!

/ It's Here #2  
Congrats on the new machine!!! Did you buy it from Knoxland Equipment?

/ It's Here
Picked it up from a dealer in Winchester NH Gary's Mahindra. Real nice couple own it. Great dealer has been in business a lot of years. Seems to be doing really well with the Mahindra brand, has a new facility being built next door. Just really nice people to work with. Not pictured but on its way is a 5' box blade too.

/ It's Here #7  
Great looking tractor. So clean & shinny. Congratulations.

/ It's Here
Got some play time pushing back and moving around the snow banks our plow guy left. So much fun. Even got called out for a no heat call, as soon as I got back climbed right back on the seat :) Before long there was no more piles to move lol. Next weekend I'm off call and can go move manure out of the horse paddocks. Never thought I'd say I can't wait to move horse poo lol

/ It's Here #9  
Got some play time pushing back and moving around the snow banks our plow guy left. So much fun. Even got called out for a no heat call, as soon as I got back climbed right back on the seat :) Before long there was no more piles to move lol. Next weekend I'm off call and can go move manure out of the horse paddocks. Never thought I'd say I can't wait to move horse poo lol

Nice machine. You'll love the Max - my old 25 brought me 4 years of joy and was very useful. It almost gets frustrating when you get your initial work done and have no more dirt or snow to move. That's when I start building jumps for the kids and their dirt bikes! :D

/ It's Here
So far so good, we sure love having this little tractor around. Cleaned the rest of the horse manure out of all the corrals. What used to take all day maybe two days was done in under an hour. Popped a bunch of large stones out of the ground (trip hazards) for the horses. This little tractor punches above its weight lol! Mahindra did well designing the Max. My fiancé finally hopped in the seat and helped me out! So glad we decided it was time for a tractor, and also pleased with all the Max can and does do!