It's Here

/ It's Here #41  
I drag my ring with the same drag. Does a good job. I drag it with a atv tho.

/ It's Here
So I drove the tractor up to my in laws to try out the chain drag the riding ring, and it works really good. The Max24 pulled it around no problem in high range. They were really bumpy in the beginning but after some passes they softened right up and the horse manure is gone. Killed 2 birds 1 stone. I'll post pics this weekend after I get them all cleaned up again. Said it before and I'll say it again, I love this little tractor

Last edited:
   / It's Here
So here's some new pics.
ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1461971611.853259.jpg
ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1461971641.976381.jpg
ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1461971688.600452.jpg

So these are pics of Django's pen. He's a Gypsy Vanner and can definitely poop lol. The new chain drag works excellent. His pen is clean and is much healthier for him to be in. The Max is perfect fitting in smaller areas but has plenty of power for us when needed. It's not a powerhouse or a machine for driving in the woods, but what it can and does do, it does it well. We love this little machine.

ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1461971940.634054.jpg
ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1461971962.671801.jpg
ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1461971977.339922.jpg

Here's the riding ring, and I think it looks really good all cleaned up. We've always just barely kept up and countless hours just moving manure doing all we can to keep up. I literally just blew threw it an hour. We've come a long way around here. Anyway have a great weekend all. Donnie

/ It's Here #44  
Here's the riding ring, and I think it looks really good all cleaned up. We've always just barely kept up and countless hours just moving manure doing all we can to keep up. I literally just blew threw it an hour. We've come a long way around here. Anyway have a great weekend all. Donnie

That is awesome. And now you have so much more time for new projects! :cool: Your back will feel better and the horses will be happier too. Enjoy it!

/ It's Here
Thank You Snowback, I'm just trying to show what I'm getting done with this little machine and what we do with it. Also to help others possibly in the market wondering if this machine is a good fit possibly for them too. I'm glad to have this little guy ready and waiting for anything we need moved, graded, mowed, etc., it's like a Swiss Army Knife for the property. Hopefully this thread will be a good resource for others in the market for a SCUT, and without a doubt I'd recommend to anyone.

/ It's Here #46  
Tickles me- to see that you are truly happy with your machine. I know that it was a big investment, but the payoff is when you find how versatile they are. Wonder why you didn't get one sooner...... It is what ran through my mind as well.

Congrats

/ It's Here #47  
Thank You Snowback, I'm just trying to show what I'm getting done with this little machine and what we do with it. Also to help others possibly in the market wondering if this machine is a good fit possibly for them too. I'm glad to have this little guy ready and waiting for anything we need moved, graded, mowed, etc., it's like a Swiss Army Knife for the property. Hopefully this thread will be a good resource for others in the market for a SCUT, and without a doubt I'd recommend to anyone.

Still since you have already bought it and have it you're no longer a shopper and it's time to open a thread under owning and operating now. LOL

/ It's Here
Already considered it, will be moving it. It's good for other newbies in the market place see its capabilities, for its size and wondering if the machine is "Big Enough". I think a thread was needed for the smaller Max to be made for others to see and compare too. With that I hope this thread is helpful to others in the market and considering a Max, simply put "It's here to stay" . Donnie